General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, monchan said:

It's pretty sure there'll be 4th one to cover PC,

Instead of an autobiography, this one should be a self-help book:  "How to Bounce Back from Devastating Setbacks, Win Friends, and Influence People, All While Not Knowing if It'll Be The Last Chance You Get Or Not" . 

Am I wrong?

21 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Who are the current leading Russian 11 year olds? They're the ones who'll be in Beijing. 

The 11 year olds won’t be in Beijing yet! The youngest ones who will be in Beijing would be the current batch of girls in their first JGP season: Alysa Liu, Kamila Valieva and Daria Usacheva to name a few

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

The 11 year olds won’t be in Beijing yet! The youngest ones who will be in Beijing would be the current batch of girls in their first JGP season: Alysa Liu, Kamila Valieva and Daria Usacheva to name a few

maybe Kaiya Ruiter as well, then? She's 13. Don't know if she'll be senior in time though

@yuzuangel Ack, sorry! 

Worlds has been definitely cancelled.

Mindful of the escalating negative COVID-19 developments, the resulting world-wide human tragedy and the measures taken by the public authorities as well as logistical challenges the ISU Council during its on-line meeting held on April 16, 2020 concluded that a postponement of the pending 2020 ISU Championships is not possible. Consequently, the ISU Council has decided that the following ISU Championships must be definitely cancelled:

ISU World Short Track Speed Skating Championships, Seoul, March 13-15, 2020

ISU World Figure Skating Championships, Montreal, March 16-22, 2020

ISU World Synchronized Skating Championships, Lake Placid, April 3-5, 2020.

https://isu.org/isu-news/news/145-news/13139-isu-statement-definite-cancellation-of-pending-2020-isu-championships?templateParam=15

I can't help but thinking there is a higher power at play when it comes to Yuzu. He's reached his silver medal quota of two this year, and then Worlds get cancelled... It feels like he's being watched and protected in his every step. Well whatever that is, please keep protecting this boy!

12 hours ago, monchan said:

It feels like the universe is somehow always working in a way to satisfy his dramatic ass. U dont win Olympic in a normal way, u must win it thru an injury and your medal must be the 1000th one and a historic one in 66 years. Reveal program thru a whole media day? Nah, it's outdated you wont hear a thing til i get into position in the official practice. *Just Hanyu style* And the world just works in a way to make it happen lol

+ he lived thru a Cancelled Worlds, thanks ISU for contributing to his thrilling life story.

Can't wait for Yuzu publishing an adventure novel after retirement, outselling "Life of Pi", he can name it "Life of Yuzu" :war:

2 hours ago, mokjakarma said:

I'm trying to save up for Yuzu's books and buy them when the crisis is over. However, the shipping fee is a monster. 😭😭😭😭 Where did you guys get your copy? 

My friend studying in Jpn helps me buy them :agree2:. U can try group buying to reduce shipping fee? Or is there any local manga shop importing stuff from Jpn that might receive the order? Kinokuniya bookstores around the world also import a lot of Yuzu stuff.

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Instead of an autobiography, this one should be a self-help book:  "How to Bounce Back from Devastating Setbacks, Win Friends, and Influence People, All While Not Knowing if It'll Be The Last Chance You Get Or Not" . 

Am I wrong?

Wuphpq2.jpg

*record scratch* *freeze frame* "Yup, that's me. So you're probably wondering how I got here."

For the sheer chaos of it:

Pretend you're Jeff Buttle or Shae-Lynn Bourne, and Yuzu has just come to you with his music selection for the next season ( whenever that'll be). One of his choices is Cruel Angel's Thesis. He wants you to craft a competition-suitable program with the wildest StepSeq you can think of. What's your choreo and recommended layout?