General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, TallyT said:

Whether this year or next, if the first time anyone finds out music and costume is his first competition, the explosion among fans will be epic..... :003::LOL:

It feels like the universe is somehow always working in a way to satisfy his dramatic ass. U dont win Olympic in a normal way, u must win it thru an injury and your medal must be the 1000th one and a historic one in 66 years. Reveal program thru a whole media day? Nah, it's outdated you wont hear a thing til i get into position in the official practice. *Just Hanyu style* And the world just works in a way to make it happen lol

11 hours ago, fyere0 said:

♡ ✧*。SOAP OPERA♡ ✧*。

Yuzuru, during off-ice training: F-floor-chan.....I have something to confess.....I.....d-daisuki da yo.

Floor-chan: ___(♡⌂♡)___ Y-Yuzu-kun! We have been spending so much more time together lately but I.....I had no idea.....you truly felt this way.....the same way I do..... ///BLUSH///

Ice-chan, distantly: Yuzu? Yuzu-kun? (°͈▵°͈)

Yuzuru: Floor-chan.....you have been there for me.....at a time when no one else could be. Not even Ice-chan. Ice-chan seems.....like a lovely but distant memory.

Floor-chan: Oh, Yuzu-kun. I will comfort you. ___(/ω\)___

Ice-chan: YUZURUUUUUUU NOOOOOOOOOOO w(・:゚Д゚:・)w

Keegan: ICE-CHAN! BEAUTIFUL ICE-CHAN!

Ice-chan: K-Keegan-senshu?? (° o°)!

Keegan: Don't you realize.....I have been here all along? And I still am because I'm in Alaska. You are everything to me! *builds an ice tower and does a double backflip off it onto a frozen lake, does a triple Axel on the frozen lake, then cuts a hole in the lake and pulls out a fish*

Ice-chan: No one has ever made me feel this way..... (♡´❍`♡)*✧ ✰ 。*

*Keegan becomes 2022 men's singles figure skating Olympic champion, Yuzuru becomes 2024 men's gymnastics floor exercise Olympic champion*

why

Amazing!!!!  I laughed so hard. 

53 minutes ago, monchan said:

It feels like the universe is somehow always working in a way to satisfy his drama ass. U dont win Olympic in a normal way, u must win it thru an injury and your medal must be the 1000th one and a history one in 66 years. Reveal program thru a whole media day? Nah, it's outdated you wont hear a thing til i get into position in the official practice. *Just Hanyu style* And the world just works in a way to make it happen lol

His life is just so cinematic... a real life sports anime protagonist no wonder he’s so dramatic

28 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

His life is just so cinematic... a real life sports anime protagonist no wonder he’s so dramatic

Wasn't there a writer who said she has never been tempted to use Yuzu for inspiration but he and his life are just too much, too extraordinary for fiction?  :LOL:

14 hours ago, fyere0 said:

♡ ✧*。SOAP OPERA♡ ✧*。

Yuzuru, during off-ice training: F-floor-chan.....I have something to confess.....I.....d-daisuki da yo.

Floor-chan: ___(♡⌂♡)___ Y-Yuzu-kun! We have been spending so much more time together lately but I.....I had no idea.....you truly felt this way.....the same way I do..... ///BLUSH///

Ice-chan, distantly: Yuzu? Yuzu-kun? (°͈▵°͈)

Yuzuru: Floor-chan.....you have been there for me.....at a time when no one else could be. Not even Ice-chan. Ice-chan seems.....like a lovely but distant memory.

Floor-chan: Oh, Yuzu-kun. I will comfort you. ___(/ω\)___

Ice-chan: YUZURUUUUUUU NOOOOOOOOOOO w(・:゚Д゚:・)w

Keegan: ICE-CHAN! BEAUTIFUL ICE-CHAN!

Ice-chan: K-Keegan-senshu?? (° o°)!

Keegan: Don't you realize.....I have been here all along? And I still am because I'm in Alaska. You are everything to me! *builds an ice tower and does a double backflip off it onto a frozen lake, does a triple Axel on the frozen lake, then cuts a hole in the lake and pulls out a fish*

Ice-chan: No one has ever made me feel this way..... (♡´❍`♡)*✧ ✰ 。*

*Keegan becomes 2022 men's singles figure skating Olympic champion, Yuzuru becomes 2024 men's gymnastics floor exercise Olympic champion*

why

This is hilarious and well needed😂😂😂

Thank you!

At the end of this whole situation and hopefully before the season I’m afraid of where our crazy minds will lead us :hihi:

2 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Idk if u all read Aoi Honoo but reading his own words on what happened even emphasizes more the fact he's born to be an anime hero:))) It's not only what happens in his life but he thinks like one, lives like one himself :embSwan:

Rmb he published his 1st autobio at only 17. How many 17 y/o teenagers published an autobio btw?

Talking about autobio I still anticipate the 4th one. It's pretty sure there'll be 4th one to cover PC, just dont know when.

38 minutes ago, monchan said:

Idk if u all read Aoi Honoo but reading his own words on what happened even emphasizes more the fact he's born to be an anime hero:))) It's not only what happens in his life but he thinks like one, lives like one himself :embSwan:

Rmb he published his 1st autobio at only 17. How many 17 y/o teenagers published an autobio btw?

Talking about autobio I still anticipate the 4th one. It's pretty sure there'll be 4th one to cover PC, just dont know when.

No I’ve never read it... is there an English version of it? XD

6 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

True, plus with only 1 major competitor (not to discount the work that other skaters are doing, but there's a gap -- though they have 2 years to catch up) anything can happen. Ice is slippery, circumstances change, pressure gets to people, skaters can learn new jumps...who knows. It's too good of a chance to not go to another olympics if he's in shape anyway!

Shoma could rise up under Lambiel to be a threat for the gold if the other two have a wobble here and there (I don't even mean falls so much as shaky landings and negative GOE) and he has one of his dazzling everything-goes-right moments. It's too early to tell how that coaching arrangement is going to work for him though.

I can't really think of anyone else rising up in juniors or seniors. Even 2 years out from Sochi, baby Yuzuru looked like he was a very promising contender for gold. I guess there's Artur Danielian, who is quietly going from strength to strength and who knows what 2 more years could bring for him. Daniel Grassl might stop underrotating and then he'll have a stack of quads ready to go. Yuma and Shun are also ones to watch. But at this point it seems like the extra years Nathan and Yuzuru have on them are an advantage rather than a disadvantage. Aside from the fact that they're not at risk of any troublesome growth spurts in the near future, they both just keep getting better and better. They're stronger in ways that those younger guys are not and it kind of seems like that's getting more and more important in men's skating whereas ladies' is going the other way. Who even knows what'll be happening in ladies' skating by then. We might have a whole new set of Russian girls by then.

1 hour ago, wildstrawberry said:

yes,it was her.She said that if she used yuzu's real life story/career path/personality as an inspiration for a fictional character in a book,readers would definitely complain it's a totally unrealistic character

French novelist Balzac also had said that about the man who inspired the protagonist's father in Modeste Mignon. So he toned it down. But nobody knew this man then, so Balzac could do whatever watering he wanted to his biography.