General Yuzuru Chat

15 hours ago, Paskud said:

Whatever you do, don't think that
Yuzuru.
Yuzuru in Japan.
Yuzuru training in Japan.
Yuzuru training in Japan without coach.
Yuzuru training 4a in Japan without coach.

you are not helping LOL

10 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

GUYS HELP. What are some iconic photos of Yuzu in costume that aren't tall and thin? I'm trying to make keychains and stickers! From some art that I'm literally learning to do digital drawing for just for this haha. But the tall and thin photos of Yuzu aren't space-efficient on acrylic keychains and cutout stickers.

For reference, here are two that I've drawn. the Swan one is much more space-efficient than the otonal one xD

wRb0GaE.jpg

oh i love the swan one....also when a keychain prompt a great Planet Hanyu pic spam:1497158260_5GOE:

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

he looks cute in number 3 but yep his natural hair like number 2 is the nicest,the bangs highlight/frame  his eyes btw.

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

6! :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

Those are not great pictures of 1 and 3 and a particularly good picture of 2. But my favourite is 6.

It was such a Yuzu thing to create a special hairstyle just to be used for Olympic Seimei Day a.k.a. My Second Olympic Gold Medal Day and no other day in his life. I don't think his bangs were ever styled *exactly* like that before or since, even for other Seimeis. Decades from now you could see a picture of him from the neck up with that hair and you would know exactly what the date was. :68468287: