General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Initially I wanted to add all performances from CiONTU (also From Russia With Love, Mission Impossible and Sing, Sing, Sing), but then I realized that including all his junior encores would have expanded the video by +8 minutes and that would have killed my editor  :13877886::laughing:

Haha he just provided us with so much good content, yet we always crave for more. The boy is addicting! :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

Then maybe that's another step sequence compilation idea for another time :68556365:

All in all, and as per the ninja skills Yuzuru demonstrated time and time again, we certainly know NOTHING of his actaul whereabouts, and whoever claims otherwise is either a clairvoyant, or a pretended insider. Prove me wrong, I dare you, and we will all  be benefitted!

23 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Though being a sensible (well, sometimes) lad, I hope he won't be as blatantly stupid as Trusova and put up video while breaking quarantine/social isolation...

Haha he can’t do that even if he wanted to cos he has no social media XD

also check out this Yuzu fanboy on inlines

57 minutes ago, IULIANA said:

All in all, and as per the ninja skills Yuzuru demonstrated time and time again, we certainly know NOTHING of his actaul whereabouts, and whoever claims otherwise is either a clairvoyant, or a pretended insider. Prove me wrong, I dare you, and we will all  be benefitted!

If there are insiders in our midst, personally I would rather not know it. That way it's easier to avoid the temptation to pester them for details :), since I believe we should respect Yuzuru's clear desire for privacy.

41 minutes ago, cereus said:

If there are insiders in our midst, personally I would rather not know it. That way it's easier to avoid the temptation to pester them for details :), since I believe we should respect Yuzuru's clear desire for privacy.

That is why I said ``pretended``

5 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Haha he just provided us with so much good content, yet we always crave for more. The boy is addicting! :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

Then maybe that's another step sequence compilation idea for another time :68556365:

Well, this is one of my favorite compilations up to date. It just never gets old   :LOL:

6 hours ago, TallyT said:

Though being a sensible (well, sometimes) lad, I hope he won't be as blatantly stupid as Trusova and put up video while breaking quarantine/social isolation...

Is there even quarantine rule in Japan? Miyagi is not even in 7 prefectures that Abe declared emergency state. And no lockdown anywhere in Jp so far.

If he wants to skate I think he can still go. Ofc he won't upload anything he got 0 social acc.

2 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

This is the first time I see this interview, could any kind soul:tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:  please translate a little bit what Yuzu said? :smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001:

This is an excerpt from a news segment aired in 2008. It's a report on the opening event for Sendai Winter Park, a winter-only outdoor rink. Yuzu took part in this event with his teammate Mari Suzuki, who was going to compete at Junior Worlds 2009 with Yuzu.

Here is the full clip:

Spoiler

A rough translation of the interview after their performance (05:27~):
Interviewer: How do you feel? (t/n: about your skating)
Yuzu: Well... Although I was a bit nervous since the ice was smaller than usual, I could skate well without any trouble, any mistake, in particular, so I am happy.
Interviewer: What about you, Miss Suzuki?
Mari: It was so much fun since I skated on the outdoor rink for the first time.
Interviewer: Actually, they are both going to compete at World Junior Championships in February. Miss Yaginuma, could you give them a message of support?
Junko Yaginuma: They are both in the stage where one can develop themselves rapidly, so I hope they can bring out their full potential without holding back. Gambatte kite kudasai! (=Do your best!)
Interviewer: And from their sempai, Mr. Honda!
Honda: Well... the word "Gambatte" makes skaters most nervous, so... I just hope they'll enjoy skating there, showing what they can.
Interviewer: Indeed. Thank you, skaters! That was a great performance!

Hace 1 hora, sweetwater said:

This is an excerpt from a news segment aired in 2008. It's a report on the opening event for Sendai Winter Park, a winter-only outdoor rink. Yuzu took part in this event with his teammate Mari Suzuki, who was going to compete at Junior Worlds 2009 with Yuzu.

Here is the full clip:

Reveal hidden contents

A rough translation of the interview after their performance (05:27~):
Interviewer: How do you feel? (t/n: about your skating)
Yuzu: Well... Although I was a bit nervous since the ice was smaller than usual, I could skate well without any trouble, any mistake, in particular, so I am happy.
Interviewer: What about you, Miss Suzuki?
Mari: It was so much fun since I skated on the outdoor rink for the first time.
Interviewer: Actually, they are both going to compete at World Junior Championships in February. Miss Yaginuma, could you give them a message of support?
Junko Yaginuma: They are both in the stage where one can develop themselves rapidly, so I hope they can bring out their full potential without holding back. Gambatte kite kudasai! (=Do your best!)
Interviewer: And from their sempai, Mr. Honda!
Honda: Well... the word "Gambatte" makes skaters most nervous, so... I just hope they'll enjoy skating there, showing what they can.
Interviewer: Indeed. Thank you, skaters! That was a great performance!

THANK YOU so much for the vid and translation!! :thanks: Yuzu is so young here yet so confident! Thanks again!!! :10742289:

8 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Haha he can’t do that even if he wanted to cos he has no social media XD

also check out this Yuzu fanboy on inlines

That's actually a pretty gorgeous axel in itself...love how Yuzu inspires other people to excellence everywhere

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Well, this is one of my favorite compilations up to date. It just never gets old   :LOL:

Hahahah thank you for reminding me of this video! Yuzu's first failed spin there kinda reminds me of Javi's Chaplin's pretend-lost-footing routine. Loved that performance from Javi! 

Yuzu botched his final spin in 4CC Hope and Legacy too lol. Love that kuyashii and embarrassed smile, too precious :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw: