General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

What can you do, if you are forced to stay at home and have no WLAN/internet for nearly a week.

Well, I took the time to see what I've stored on my harddrive since 2016...  :ummm:

This inspired me to edit this little (!) +22 minutes long clip of Yuzu's senior encore programs and costume swaps!

PS: Sorry for the unusually poor video quality. Originally I recorded it in 1080p, but there was not enough storage on my GDrive, so I had to convert it to 720p, but I hope, it's enjoyable nevertheless.

There are some real beauties in this collection and a VERY special bonus round at the end. I think, you will love it :LOL:

And now it's your turn:

1. Which encore performance from Yuzu is your absolute favorite?
  2. Which costume swap is your favorite?
  3. Which encore programs or costume swaps do you wish Yuzu to do in the future?

aww this was great!I love them all(duh;) but Requiem tight sleeves shows off his beauriful harm movements during seimei...and Masquerade IB is so great....maybe it's the costume but it shows off his amazing back flexibility.

4 hours ago, Paskud said:

Shock, anger at the heavens,

hopelessness and helplessness fell upon him.  

Feelings that are rampaging in his heart to the point of insanity

surged out from every part of his body as he skated.

tumblr_pazn7bBJcs1w0e7n8o1_400.gifvtumblr_pazn7bBJcs1w0e7n8o3_400.gifv

tumblr_pazn7bBJcs1w0e7n8o5_400.gifvtumblr_pazn7bBJcs1w0e7n8o7_400.gifv

x x

:cri:

9 hours ago, Henni147 said:

What can you do, if you are forced to stay at home and have no WLAN/internet for nearly a week.

Well, I took the time to see what I've stored on my harddrive since 2016...  :ummm:

This inspired me to edit this little (!) +22 minutes long clip of Yuzu's senior encore programs and costume swaps!

PS: Sorry for the unusually poor video quality. Originally I recorded it in 1080p, but there was not enough storage on my GDrive, so I had to convert it to 720p, but I hope, it's enjoyable nevertheless.

There are some real beauties in this collection and a VERY special bonus round at the end. I think, you will love it :LOL:

And now it's your turn:

Oh wow, thank you!!!

1. Choosing is pretty impossible... I have a total, adoration-soaked weakness for any time he is wearing one of his ethereal, unearthly outfits and goes into a rockout routine - R&J1 in the kimono, Seimei in the Requiem seafoam, crazy Swanyu, PWW in Etude, cherry blossom Origin.... there's just something about the contrast that emphasises his amazing otherworldly quality.

2. I think Origin in the Masquerade dark ice prince outfit, with the devil's fiddle playing. There. Are. No. Words.

3. Origin in Swanyu. I would dieeeeeeeeeee.......  

13 hours ago, Henni147 said:

And now it's your turn:

1. Any encore with LGC

2. Crazy Swan & Ghana LGC

3. Would love to see Origin 2.0 Walkways or Origin 2.0 Masquerade

Come to think if it, Origin 2.0 is practically made for Masquerade. Just imagine how dramatic it would look!

I have to admit I really love Yuzu's dark drama costumes the most. They're all beautiful but when he brings the drama, my heart goes 'thump-thump!'

17 hours ago, Paskud said:

This is my favourite encore.:tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

Omg where has this been all this time?!!! I was making crepes but had to stop to watch this!! Oh my heart... :softYuzu:

@Henni147 Here's another one from CiONTU if you ever feel like rounding out the collection of costume swap encores :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

And thank you for always making such quality Yuzu videos :2thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, monchan said:

OC serves some fun to kill your time (live in 27 hrs)

Right, that's Sunday afternoon and evening taken care of! What a fabulous way to spend it :grin_clapping::cheer: Thanks for alerting us all @monchan :heart: