General Yuzuru Chat

Whoa, I didn't know he was this upset/in disbelief when he lost 4CC2017 to Nathan Chen. 

From the first video in that thread, starting from 0:21

He yelled: "And?... annddd? Did I lose? Maybe not?!" in such a funny way, a rare side of him that we don't get to see often. Even Patrick Chan sitting beside him was amused. :xD:

The rest of the thread are cute videos, worth a look!

What can you do, if you are forced to stay at home and have no WLAN/internet for nearly a week.

Well, I took the time to see what I've stored on my harddrive since 2016...  :ummm:

This inspired me to edit this little (!) +22 minutes long clip of Yuzu's senior encore programs and costume swaps!

PS: Sorry for the unusually poor video quality. Originally I recorded it in 1080p, but there was not enough storage on my GDrive, so I had to convert it to 720p, but I hope, it's enjoyable nevertheless.

There are some real beauties in this collection and a VERY special bonus round at the end. I think, you will love it :LOL:

And now it's your turn:

1. Which encore performance from Yuzu is your absolute favorite?
  2. Which costume swap is your favorite?
  3. Which encore programs or costume swaps do you wish Yuzu to do in the future?

6 minutes ago, Paskud said:

This is my favourite encore.:tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

Oh dear. There's a clip of MOI 2012 and I didn't know... :13877886:

And aye, this is awesome.

It's sad that so many clips from Japanese broadcasts are geoblocked or hidden on YT... I'm sure, I missed so many great things because of these annoying restrictions...

PS: My fav will always be the Crazy Swan :space:

16 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Oh dear. There's a clip of MOI 2012 and I didn't know... :13877886:

And aye, this is awesome.

It's sad that so many clips from Japanese broadcasts are geoblocked or hidden on YT... I'm sure, I missed so many great things because of these annoying restrictions...

PS: My fav will always be the Crazy Swan :space:

We had PW and LGC in Chopin. And Chopin in FaoI finale costume that never was broadcasted.:Poohgaveup:

Crazy Swan was amazing! MI and PW in Etiude were also a deadly combo.

36 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Shock, anger at the heavens,

hopelessness and helplessness fell upon him.  

Feelings that are rampaging in his heart to the point of insanity

surged out from every part of his body as he skated.

tumblr_pazn7bBJcs1w0e7n8o1_400.gifvtumblr_pazn7bBJcs1w0e7n8o3_400.gifv

tumblr_pazn7bBJcs1w0e7n8o5_400.gifvtumblr_pazn7bBJcs1w0e7n8o7_400.gifv

x x

I know this programme is dedicated to the 3.11 earthquake, but somehow the raw emotions he is expressing in this masterpiece spoke to me what many people must be feeling now in this current situation 😢

I hope Yuzu is alright and being healthy and I wonder how he is training at home? And if he is doing other things not skating or school-related now that he probably has more time on his hands than usual...

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

What can you do, if you are forced to stay at home and have no WLAN/internet for nearly a week.

Well, I took the time to see what I've stored on my harddrive since 2016...  :ummm:

This inspired me to edit this little (!) +22 minutes long clip of Yuzu's senior encore programs and costume swaps!

PS: Sorry for the unusually poor video quality. Originally I recorded it in 1080p, but there was not enough storage on my GDrive, so I had to convert it to 720p, but I hope, it's enjoyable nevertheless.

There are some real beauties in this collection and a VERY special bonus round at the end. I think, you will love it :LOL:

And now it's your turn:

1. Which encore performance from Yuzu is your absolute favorite?
  2. Which costume swap is your favorite?
  3. Which encore programs or costume swaps do you wish Yuzu to do in the future?

Thanks! This is fun to watch! I completely forgot that he skated Ballade No.1 in PW costume. I guess the 4Lo-3A after that blew it away from my memory...

Another bonus track or quiz: What program is he skating here?

ETA: Maybe I should have share this one instead: Longer footage without BGM