General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, monchan said:

Btw, 1st semifinal of Yuzuru Award: LGC vs PC Chopin

The other semifinal will be PC SEIMEI vs H&L vs 4CC Chopin.

Honestly I wonder if i will ever feel as unbiased to my future children as i am to these programs. Sophie's choice

7 hours ago, Fay said:

As was expected. 

It was an easy answer but USF just wanted views 

33 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

Honestly I wonder if i will ever feel as unbiased to my future children as i am to these programs. Sophie's choice

Pitting any skater against Yuzu in a popularity contest is a silly enterprise right now. :) 

45 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

There must have been that.

But maybe too, people sensible and/or not too blind inside USFS may have wanted to "test" the respective popularities of the skater they have so desperately pushed for years (and who lost to Kaitlin Hawayek/Jean-Luc Baker, whose name I didn't even know, even before the test was shown to Planet Hanyu) and of the skater they try to denigrate by all means; and why not, the respective popularities of the former, and of another, with less quads and more deservedly earned PCs.

I tend to think, for some who accepted it, and even maybe for those who conceived it, the final contest was supposed to be between the two former.

May it open some eyes at USFS?

As to Russia, I think Team Tutberidze, with the little power they have in their federation, cannot be clearer as to who is the GOAT. Daniil Gleichengauz nearly cried when Yuzuru Hanyu deigned to hug him, and Alena Kostornaya said openly he was considered "a god" among them.

4 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Oh, it's them!

Well, I didn't know their names, but I had seen this program. ;-)

They’ve had a number of brilliant hilarious ex numbers, they deserve their win over Nathan. 

23 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

There must have been that.

But maybe too, people sensible and/or not too blind inside USFS may have wanted to "test" the respective popularities of the skater they have so desperately pushed for years (and who lost to Kaitlin Hawayek/Jean-Luc Baker, whose name I didn't even know, even before the test was shown to Planet Hanyu) and of the skater they try to denigrate by all means; and why not, the respective popularities of the former, and of another, with less quads and more deservedly earned PCs.

I tend to think, for some who accepted it, and even maybe for those who conceived it, the final contest was supposed to be between the two former.

May it open some eyes at USFS?

As to Russia, I think Team Tutberidze, with the little power they have in their federation, cannot be clearer as to who is the GOAT. Daniil Gleichengauz nearly cried when Yuzuru Hanyu deigned to hug him, and Alena Kostornaya said openly he was considered "a god" among them.

lmao i need footage of this

35 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

oh right i saw this before. thankss

btw Danill is a good looking man but why am i more drawn to someone's backview lol

Daniil Gleichengauz is perfectly aware of the hierarchy on this matter too (as well as Stéphane Lambiel) :

By the way, this time it was "too much" for Brian Orser! ;-)