General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, monchan said:

Med updated:

I wonder if she will come back to Russia, have two weeks quarantine (at home?), then try to find ice time in a Russian rink, or rather stay in Canada.

If Canadian rinks are really to reopen in three weeks, I don't know if it would be good. But is it unlikely that they stay shut longer?

8 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

I wonder if she will come back to Russia, have two weeks quarantine (at home?), then try to find ice time in a Russian rink, or rather stay in Canada.

If Canadian rinks are really to reopen in three weeks, I don't know if it would be good. But is it unlikely that they stay shut longer?

Russian skating rinks are as likely to be closed shortly. 

All rinks definitely should be temporarily closed, both for public and members. The next few weeks could be crucial and if not necessary, why keep it open...

For now in Russia there are still some ice shows planned even in March, but looking at what is happening, it's unlikely they will proceed.

12 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Also for clubs and skating schools (like Khrystalny in Moscow)? Or just to general public, as she may be now in Russian rinks?

Sambo 70 seems to be off on holiday for two weeks because of Covid 19 already, don’t know whether that ban extends to Khrustalny 

the thing is, it’s here too. So what’s the point of travelling to find oneself in a similar situation. 
the reports from all over the world sound just eerie. Total sense of unreality, except that I am starting to have that itch in my throat myself. 

13 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Sometimes staying at home does miracles to you your creativity. This happened to me yesterday. Finally I created a new video again!

I felt like an emotional mess during the whole editing and sobbed over the keyboard from start to finish. I put some of the most touching moments of Yuzu's career since Pyeongchang in one clip. It's not a full recap really, since many things are missing. It's more like a mix of single fragments that came to my mind.

With the long drought ahead of us it might be the best occasion to share it. It's my little present to the Planet. I hope, it makes you happy, too  :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

PS: You can also take it as a tribute video to the greatest lovestory on ice: Yuzu and Ice-chan :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Henni this is great,i especially love the contrast between the stenght in Masquerade and the softness of Notte Stellata ...thank you for sharing!

and for TCC closing,I guess it's the best thing for everyone safety and as much as I'm sure it is bad for every skaters ,they understand for sure the situation.

And about travelling(be it Evgenia going back to Russia or Yuzuru to Japan,the last thing I'd do now would be to lock myself for hours inside a plane with this nasty virus so i hope they are both at home in Toronto and safe....them and everyone of course.)

So I went grocery shopping today by feet just to waste some time and it's so unreal , the roads are so empy,you don't even need to check when you cross.

16 minutes ago, mercedes said:

Henni this is great,i especially love the contrast between the stenght in Masquerade and the softness of Notte Stellata ...thank you for sharing!

and for TCC closing,I guess it's the best thing for everyone safety and as much as I'm sure it is bad for every skaters ,they understand for sure the situation.

And about travelling(be it Evgenia going back to Russia or Yuzuru to Japan,the last thing I'd do now would be to lock myself for hours inside a plane with this nasty virus so i hope they are both at home in Toronto and safe....them and everyone of course.)

So I went grocery shopping today by feet just to waste some time and it's so unreal , the roads are so empy,you don't even need to check when you cross.

I agree. The hospital and the airport is the last place you'd want to visit right now. It's better for them to stay in Toronto ;A; 

Same here. Our community quarantine (aka lockdown) started yesterday. Things should have been busy on a Sunday but it's just woooooosh. I can get a few tumbleweeds rolling on the streets and not a soul would even notice. 

Stay safe everyone. I hope this passes real soon. 

13 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Sometimes staying at home does miracles to you your creativity. This happened to me yesterday. Finally I created a new video again!

I felt like an emotional mess during the whole editing and sobbed over the keyboard from start to finish. I put some of the most touching moments of Yuzu's career since Pyeongchang in one clip. It's not a full recap really, since many things are missing. It's more like a mix of single fragments that came to my mind.

With the long drought ahead of us it might be the best occasion to share it. It's my little present to the Planet. I hope, it makes you happy, too  :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

PS: You can also take it as a tribute video to the greatest lovestory on ice: Yuzu and Ice-chan :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Thank you! It's beautiful! You really brightened my day :)

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Sambo 70 seems to be off on holiday for two weeks because of Covid 19 already, don’t know whether that ban extends to Khrustalny 

the thing is, it’s here too. So what’s the point of travelling to find oneself in a similar situation. 
the reports from all over the world sound just eerie. Total sense of unreality, except that I am starting to have that itch in my throat myself. 

Oh no! Take care of yourself! 

What I'm working on tonight instead of meeting satellites in Montreal before Worlds: 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GanqsvaRYosJsFYd6

Sing out if you want one of these satellite ID badges. They can be blinged up and personalized with your PH handle, RL name, both,  or just plain. The ones out on the table are ones that have already been spoken for. And yes, I will mail them if you DM me your address. 

As for Sven there, he was supposed to be tossed on the ice for a skater, I just hadn't decided who yet. 

16 hours ago, Henni147 said:

So, so beautiful.... thank you!

Currently downloading all the Yuzu skates I can that I haven't got yet so I have something to do on my long journey home. I've been travelling for a few months. I actually decided to go to the GPF instead of Worlds because my plans happened to line up with it better even though Montreal is a very special city to me, so I'm glad that decision ended up being the right one even though at the time I was kinda sad because I haven't been back to Montreal in years. Now I'm trying to figure out the best way directly home in the next couple of days before I get to lock myself up at home for mandatory self-isolation. Whatever my Yuzu addiction is at the moment will be nothing compared to what it's like after 14 days stuck at home watching H&L and LGC again and again and again. I will know where every last sequin on every costume is. I will be able to recite the commentary of his programs word-for-word in languages I don't even know.  

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

What I'm working on tonight instead of meeting satellites in Montreal before Worlds: 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GanqsvaRYosJsFYd6

Sing out if you want one of these satellite ID badges. They can be blinged up and personalized with your PH handle, RL name, both,  or just plain. The ones out on the table are ones that have already been spoken for. And yes, I will mail them if you DM me your address. 

As for Sven there, he was supposed to be tossed on the ice for a skater, I just hadn't decided who yet. 

Sven is a cutie.  I already have my name/name done.  Are you sure you want to ail them all?  Added expense and we could get the at ACI (for those of us going to ACI -and ACI MUST happen, we have to have something to look forward to).