General Yuzuru Chat

13 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Yuzuru HANYU vs. Jason BROWN

F I G H T  T O  T H E  D E A T H

08a7acb14d0150c080ee3d8cda50c862.gif

(don't know the original source but lol)

I just want to add that the fact Yuzu and Jason made it to the final of that not very important Gala Madness project tells all the truth about the figure skating audience (in US or wherever) - we like and apprieciate beautiful skating, real qualities and full package skaters way much more than techniqual tricks or fun concepts.

May anybody in charge finally listen to that and start to make it justice?

It may bring more $$$ than spending all the energy on ridiculous PR projects.

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Sometimes staying at home does miracles to you your creativity. This happened to me yesterday. Finally I created a new video again!

I felt like an emotional mess during the whole editing and sobbed over the keyboard from start to finish. I put some of the most touching moments of Yuzu's career since Pyeongchang in one clip. It's not a full recap really, since many things are missing. It's more like a mix of single fragments that came to my mind.

With the long drought ahead of us it might be the best occasion to share it. It's my little present to the Planet. I hope, it makes you happy, too  :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

PS: You can also take it as a tribute video to the greatest lovestory on ice: Yuzu and Ice-chan :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

It's beautiful, thank you!! (tears)

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Sometimes staying at home does miracles to you your creativity. This happened to me yesterday. Finally I created a new video again!

I felt like an emotional mess during the whole editing and sobbed over the keyboard from start to finish. I put some of the most touching moments of Yuzu's career since Pyeongchang in one clip. It's not a full recap really, since many things are missing. It's more like a mix of single fragments that came to my mind.

With the long drought ahead of us it might be the best occasion to share it. It's my little present to the Planet. I hope, it makes you happy, too  :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

PS: You can also take it as a tribute video to the greatest lovestory on ice: Yuzu and Ice-chan :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Thank you so much for this amazing video and making me feel better 🙏🏻 💖 You are really talented! 

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Beautifully done. I know I'll be watching it over and over in the coming dry months. Thank you so much. 

WHAT?

Edit: And i just posted this morning about TCC is still running as usual with COVID preventive measures. So, what Yuzu is doing now? He might be one of us killing the isolation time by checking twitter or working out at home? :9: . Or do image training 4A lol

4 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

I hope it doesn't mean closing the ring and Team Orser training! :-o

Honestly? It's better to do it now if it helps even a little. Season is over, they can afford a few weeks break, and catch up with other things in the meantime.

5 minutes ago, airi said:

Honestly? It's better to do it now if it helps even a little. Season is over, they can afford a few weeks break, and catch up with other things in the meantime.

Yes. Many things are being closed en masse in Ontario right now since this is the hot spot (it's mainly Toronto area) along with BC. We are a few weeks behind Europe in terms of covid numbers and we really don't want to catch up... at least, we want it to be gradual... the whole * flatten the curve* idea so the health system can cope. For us right now it's almost all returning travellers with very little community spread (other than spouses or close contacts) so there's still a chance we can level it. I"m in health care so I have to go to work, but we will see how it goes. I'd much rather stay home too.

15 minutes ago, liv said:

Yes. Many things are being closed en masse in Ontario right now since this is the hot spot (it's mainly Toronto area) along with BC. We are a few weeks behind Europe in terms of covid numbers and we really don't want to catch up... at least, we want it to be gradual... the whole * flatten the curve* idea so the health system can cope. For us right now it's almost all returning travellers with very little community spread (other than spouses or close contacts) so there's still a chance we can level it. I"m in health care so I have to go to work, but we will see how it goes. I'd much rather stay home too.

Yes but they are just a few tens of people, like a large family, and always working together? Plus they can avoid much physical contact, direct and indirect.

33 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Yes but they are just a few tens of people, like a large family, and always working together? Plus they can avoid much physical contact, direct and indirect.

Its not just them, there's also staffs,  each of them have family and those who use public transportations as well. Its the right thing to do at the moment imo. 

I wonder how this would affect to most skaters next season with training time, choreo, summer camp... As for Yuzuru, I think its ok for short run. He might have more time for new music, maintain his image training, play games and study.  

As much as I want the best for Yuzu in life, closing temporarily is probably the more responsible decision right now. Toronto has implemented some strong measures in the past few days, keeping TCC open would be against the trend. My ballet school in Toronto also closed for instance. (Though a few private athletic organizations are still open.) And it's not just the elite skaters, TCC also offers "adult classes" with a number of elderly people... It's just best for the community as a whole right now.

22 minutes ago, Katt said:

Its not just them, there's also staffs,  each of them have family and those who use public transportations as well. Its the right thing to do at the moment imo. 

I wonder how this would affect to most skaters next season with training time, choreo, summer camp... As for Yuzuru, I think its ok for short run. He might have more time for new music, maintain his image training, play games and study.  

I meant, including staff.

Yes, Yuzuru Hanyu is the most apt of all top-level skaters to bear no ice-time, provided he has the right off-ice training device. Yet it is likely to damage his skating.

He must be very sadly remembering the closure times he has already endured. :-(

28 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

I meant, including staff.

Yes, Yuzuru Hanyu is the most apt of all top-level skaters to bear no ice-time, provided he has the right off-ice training device. Yet it is likely to damage his skating.

He must be very sadly remembering the closure times he has already endured. :-(

Its a very serious and complicate situation. I think Yuzuru will understand that its something way bigger than the training and all. We can just hope everyone will be fine and healthy and thing will get better soon.