General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

He's taking lessons from Nam, maybe? Not going to lie, Nam's programs at SCI this year left me wondering whether he was trying to make love to the audience. 

Anyway, he's 25 now... A man grown...why not have some innocent(ish) fun with the audience? He's just enjoying his effect on people, is my guess

well he can enjoy his effect on me anytime

lmao sorry not sorry

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I feel like we should all be volunteering at it this year. Lord knows we put all those sweet little old ladies who run it through a lot the last two years

haha maybe they're taking it again to save the rest of Canada from us. this time they should know how to handle the tidal wave, right?

30 minutes ago, shanshani said:

well he can enjoy his effect on me anytime

lmao sorry not sorry

haha maybe they're taking it again to save the rest of Canada from us. this time they should know how to handle the tidal wave, right?

LOL! Beware the fanyu invasion! :LOL:

As for effects on people, it's not like I can talk, his effect on me leaves me in need of CPR....:ohmygod:

After these terrible days, this place always helps cheering up :thanks:

Favorite Yuzu moment this season might be the 4A madness in Torino, the whole shock in the arena and the excitation I felt into my chest. As somebody wrote, it was like watching history. Then the 5 quads FP was also epic.

As for GPs, I really wonder how the entries will be given. I'd like Yuzu to go to SCI (which is kind of a given, but he might wanna change also) and (don't hate on me please) IdF. Kind of a selfish wish but also because he hasn't won this one and last time he lost to Patrick Chan, so it's time to erase that 0:)

3 hours ago, Veveco said:

Hmm... @river :peek:

Look, I wasn't going to say the Origin 2.0 ACI costume reveal was one of my favorite moments of the season. But now that someone's brought it up, it was most certainly at least in the top 5. :nod2:

Unless you're referring to how I got a little panicky when I realized I'd accidentally booked a plane seat one row behind Yuzu and you kind of had to remind me to breathe in the Kelowna airport. That was definitely the most panic-inducing Yuzu-related moment of the season...

2 minutes ago, river said:

Unless you're referring to how I got a little panicky when I realized I'd accidentally booked a plane seat one row behind Yuzu and you kind of had to remind me to breathe in the Kelowna airport.

OMG I forgot about that :smiley-laughing021: Yes, collective panic on the team flight back to Toronto while trying to "act normal". I still don't know how you survived *that*. Haha, good times! :happy0007:

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Another good memory: Zuzu and his new friend Koala. And then he threw it at audience FOR A TOTAL CHAOS so Pooh-san won't be jealous.

yuzuru-hanyu-of-japan-poses-with-a-koala

I love these pictures, reminding me that he just might be coming to Australia next year... and I could be there.

11 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

On a side note, being cooped up at home for social distancing is killing me T_T is anyone else in the same situation?

I feel ya. Self-isolation is no fun, especially when you live alone like me lol
I love to be at home, I'm a homebody, but knowing that I'm actually not allowed to leave my house when I want to for the next 7 days because of a sore throat and 37.5 degrees (max) more than 24 hours ago is driving me nuts

And the fact that I'm posting for the first time while complaining about my situation shows how fed up I already am :panic:

Sorry, I'm not going to do it anymore.

I guess I'll have 7 days to stuff myself up with Yuzu things, rewatch my Yuzu playlists on Youtube and watch anime.

There were some really memorable moments this season that I loved. The first one is probably the 4A attemps at GPF, it was madness. And in general, watching his skating there, his beautiful jumps, spins, step sequences, cool downs at the end of practices. Then the 5 quad free skate, with 4Lz back. Biellmann at GPF gala. It was a memorble week in so many ways.

I loved Skate Canada as a whole, too. Great performances from Yuzu. His PW EX. Hugging Nam at after his free skate.

Then NHK gala, playing with Domo-kun :)

His Origin costume reveal at ACI, it was love at first sight *_*

Changing his programs, the way we learned about it...we really thought it was a typo for a few hours.

Beautiful Chopin, with a well deserved new WR, was the cherry on the top. Fierce Seimei, with the changes in the program. Hope & Legacy/View of Silence as EX was beautiful.

Finally winning gold at 4CC and becoming the first male skate to complete the Super Slam.

The list is long and I could mention other things as well...all in all it was a good season for Yuzu. And what I think is the most important that he ended the season healthy. :)