General Yuzuru Chat

LMAOOO all their effort to hype the rivalry drama at Worlds=))) Now what's next? They can broadcast Yuzu series of his programs from junior to now, not bad for Golden time slot :knc_brian2:

Edit: they said they had expected very high ratings during Golden time slot cuz most families would stay at home due to nCoV. Now it bites them back lol

So hard to choose a favorite moment as every moment with Yuzu is precious. :59227c768286a__s:

As a PyeongChang fan, watching Seimei choreo sequence live is probably my favorite and the most unforgettable experience for me. The drum beats were so strong that they were like beating with my heart (though the echo in the arena was so weird).

Clean Chopin and the fall from the victory jump are other favorite moments. :peek:

10 minutes ago, monchan said:

LMAOOO all their effort to hype the rivalry drama at Worlds=))) Now what's next? They can broadcast Yuzu series of his programs from junior to now, not bad for Golden time slot :knc_brian2:

loooooooooooool, it's fuji, so I'm not sad.:animated-smileys-animals-022:

They can broadcast so many things: Yuzuru's junior programs in high quality, Hana ni Nare from 2017.

Spoiler

full Rika's FP from CC, their senior ladies VC🙄, at least last full group of their novice A and B championship🙄, AZUSA'S CSARDAS🙄🙄🙄

GIVE ME AZUSA'S CSARDAS YOU MONSTERS

4 minutes ago, monchan said:

I think they make more money than any venue now. 3 comps with Yuzu after Olympics:

giphy.gif

the ticket prices are amazingly reasonable though. I told myself I wouldn't go again this year, travel to Canada is too far, I want a gala too, etc., but it's so tempting

5 minutes ago, monchan said:

I couldn't say this before Worlds as I was afraid I might jinx it. But the only Worlds he didn't medal was in Canada (2013), before this Worlds I was afraid history might repeat. It turned out the history DOES repeat, but not in a bad way :knc_brian2:

I was so scared of 4cc men gold curse.:tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:

1 hour ago, shanshani said:

but when did he get flirty??? it feels like he is suddenly, uh, owning his sexiness and I am not okay

lmao I can't believe I just typed that

He's taking lessons from Nam, maybe? Not going to lie, Nam's programs at SCI this year left me wondering whether he was trying to make love to the audience. 

Anyway, he's 25 now... A man grown...why not have some innocent(ish) fun with the audience? He's just enjoying his effect on people, is my guess

53 minutes ago, shanshani said:

the ticket prices are amazingly reasonable though. I told myself I wouldn't go again this year, travel to Canada is too far, I want a gala too, etc., but it's so tempting

I feel like we should all be volunteering at it this year. Lord knows we put all those sweet little old ladies who run it through a lot the last two years