General Yuzuru Chat

Though I want to see a clean Seimei 3, I think next season would be important for him to test out 2 new programmes, in case he somehow ends up going to the Beijing Olymipics :oops:. Unless he has determined not to go, or wouldn't mind using Seimei and Chopin in 2022.

:ohmygod:

5 minutes ago, CaroSkate said:

Though I want to see a clean Seimei 3, I think next season would be important for him to test out 2 new programmes, in case he somehow ends up going to the Beijing Olymipics :oops:. Unless he has determined not to go, or wouldn't mind using Seimei and Chopin in 2022.

He'll take 2 new programs this ss and go back to Chopin-SEIMEI for Olympics :embSwan: kkkkkk

Somehow I feel Beijing is closer and closer and my gut feeling tells me Yuzu will go, unless he'll land 4A with a clean program next ss (he can land 4A next ss but I feel he's not satisfied if he can't skate a clean program with it). If he still skates then (which is only after next ss), he'll go to his 3rd Olympics. True fossil longevity :embSwan:

39 minutes ago, monchan said:

Btw did Yuzu break record of most recycled program this ss with Chopin? I don't think anyone recycled a program for 4 seasons so far. He'll break his own record next ss w Chopin 5.0 lol

I see many skaters who repeat the same program every season (which is 80% none-program) and only change the background music ;) 

So they could literally change "the program" every time they skate.

Also, I see way more evolution and development in Yuzu's recycled programs, not even mentioning pleasure or excitment by watching them again and again.

1 hour ago, ZuCritter said:

Being present at practice in Torino, realizing he was setting up for Nessie, then actually seeing the monster surface. Even though he fell, it felt like watching history. 

This for me too - I was watching it on my iPad and got the strongest feeling that he was going to try it.  The WTF skating doodle summed it up - it was like a storm over the horizon and then bam - he was going for it......

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Okay, the end of the off top! What was your favourite Yuzuru moment this season?

When he spotted my crappy little 'Canada loves Yuzu' poster at the ACI medal ceremony and cracked up laughing. The jury's still out as to whether he thought it was genuinely funny or not, or whether he was simply reacting to the poster beside mine ( which had Tokyo Ghoul and YowaPedal on it), but I feel like I made him laugh with joy, and I was walking on Air the rest of the day. 

Second most favorite moment: during the skaters' final lap at the SCI Gala, I called out 'Arigato Yuzuru' to him, and he turned and made the heart shape with his hands in my general direction. There was no way he could see who it was that had called out to him, but he wanted whoever it was to know they were heard. 

This beautiful man....:10636614:

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Okay, the end of the off top! What was your favourite Yuzuru moment this season?

Following @Veveco's lead,

favorite non-skating moment: Yuzuru dragging Jun and Jason into a TCC brothers photo at 4CC

favorite skating moment: up close view of the spread eagle in Hope & Legacy

favorite fanyu moment: at my first live competition, sitting next to a total stranger and instantly bonding over Yuzu

My favorite Yuzu moments in 2019-2020 season:
When Yuzu broke Skate Canada Jinx

Spoiler

20191027s00079000215000p_view.jpg

When Yuzu broke the second GP Jinx

Nice to see you again in a competition, 4Lz!

...and 4A!

When we saw slightly different Ballade No.1 costume

Blight young leaf SEIMEI

Happy SEIMEI after breaking 4CC jinx as well

ETA: Not a Yuzu moment but I was also truly happy to be able to see @Kizuna again at NHK 2019 after NHK 2017 and see healthy, happy Yuzu at the end of it!