General Yuzuru Chat

There you go. I'm off for 20 hours and 9 new pages in the General Chat wtfhdkbfkmhohgdfh :embSwan:

It may sound a bit strange, but I'm so happy right now for so many reasons:

1. It's such a relief that skaters, fans and officials don't have to risk their health in the face of recent events regarding the Corona virus. I would be really worried for everyone. I don't get why they waited so long with the cancelling, but better late than never, I'd say.
  2. It feels a bit like retributive justice for all those skaters who got robbed of a chance to compete at Worlds like Yan Han, Donovan Carrillo or Dasa Grm. I felt so sorry for them.
  3. NO. AWARD. CLOWNERY. This is a gift from heaven. There is something like a God after all.
  4. Yuzu finally gets the chance to finish a season injury-free with a lot of time to rest, prepare new programs and practice without disruptions. Imagine, how amazing the result will be.
  5. Yuzu is back on top of the world rankings where he belongs. It doesn't make up for all the robbery that happened in the past years, but hey. It's a start.

This is the first time that I'm totally chilled about the long drought, because I have the strong and positive feeling that it will be worth the wait!  :nod2:

5 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

There you go. I'm off for 20 hours and 9 new pages in the General Chat wtfhdkbfkmhohgdfh :embSwan:

It may sound a bit strange, but I'm so happy right now for so many reasons:

1. It's such a relief that skaters, fans and officials don't have to risk their health in the face of recent events regarding the Corona virus. I would be really worried for everyone. I don't get why they waited so long with the cancelling, but better late than never, I'd say.
  2. It feels a bit like retributive justice for all those skaters who got robbed of a chance to compete at Worlds like Yan Han, Donovan Carillo or Dasa Grm. I felt so sorry for them.
  3. NO. AWARD. CLOWNERY. This is a gift from heaven. There is something like a God after all.
  4. Yuzu finally gets the chance to finish a season injury-free with a lot of time to rest, prepare new programs and practice without disruptions. Imagine, how amazing the result will be.
  5. Yuzu is back on top of the world rankings where he belongs. It doesn't make up for all the robbery that happened in the past years, but hey. It's a start.

This is the first time that I'm totally chilled about the long drought, because I have the strong and positive feeling that it will be worth the wait!  :nod2:

It's true that facing the beginning of a long drought feels MUCH better when it's not forced by injury. 

Interview after 2013-14 season when he won big 3:

He said about chance of competing after PC "half-half". Yet now he's still competing after achieving everything. He had many ideal chances to end his career in a brilliant note, but didn't do it. Never take that for granted.

10 hours ago, yumeaki said:

Silver lining - definitely more time for 4A practice. 

I'm expecting all ice shows to cancel, if they have not announced cancellation yet. 

So can we have our beauty blogger back during this drought? 

Beauty blogger?

Do you mean, a thread here as a mock beauty blog, with his best photos, face, hair, figure, hands... and mock beauty/fitness advice and real observations? I should like it!

But wouldn't it be, sort of making too much of a "Yuzu doll" out of a real, awesome person?

Thank goodness it has been decided that Worlds has been cancelled. Imagine the risk of transmitting the disease. :sick:

While I'm really relieved Worlds has been cancelled, I also feel really sad for all the athletes who had been working really hard for this chance at Worlds. (Wakababy :sad-smiley-046:) Some may never have the chance at another Worlds. Especially with the short competitive careers of the ladies these days, you just have to wonder how different it would all be at this time next year. It's now or never, for some of these athletes. Sad.

14 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Beauty blogger?

Do you mean, a thread here as a mock beauty blog, with his best photos, face, hair, figure, hands... and mock beauty/fitness advice and real observations? I should like it!

But wouldn't it be, sort of making too much of a "Yuzu doll" out of a real, awesome person?

There you are...

9 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Can they go to Toronto and do exclusive interview with mister Hanyu? They will definitely have our whole attention. :thumbsup:

They would if they could, but I am not sure they can, so probably they won’t 

But I wish they put out that interview with Yuzu before the Worlds. We won’t be seeing it ever, right, now? :(