General Yuzuru Chat

The Music with Wings booklet that I ordered has finally arrived, and it is beautiful. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: The design and selected pictures are of great quality. I wish ithe content will be translated some day, because there are so many interesting things in it...Yuzu talks about all his programs, and there are interviews with Satomi san and Yano san as well + a part with Plushenko and Johnny. There is also a list of the songs that were played in the concert, and also the names of all the musicians who played in the concert and also of those who were organizing it.

Spoiler

mx9BJEY.jpg

xO6YWog.jpg

+ Seimei for good luck at Worlds 

mkCnY0L.jpg

2 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

The Music with Wings booklet that I ordered has finally arrived, and it is beautiful. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: The design and selected pictures are of great quality. I wish ithe content will be translated some day, because there are so many interesting things in it...Yuzu talks about all his programs, and there are interviews with Satomi san and Yano san as well + a part with Plushenko and Johnny. There is also a list of the songs that were played in the concert, and also the names of all the musicians who played in the concert and also of those who were organizing it.

Hide contents

mx9BJEY.jpg

xO6YWog.jpg

+ Seimei for good luck at Worlds 

mkCnY0L.jpg

I love the cover, especially with the tracings on the ice as part of the design.  The feather seems to fall right in the middle of the tracing from some element - can you tell what that might be?  

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

I have to share a little home story from today.

I was working on a scientific survey about math homework, when I suddenly heard a familiar sound... Parisienne Walkways.

I couldn't resist to look where it came from. In the living room my mom started a +2hours long playlist of Yuzu programs and we watched it together.

Best way to finish a long day of work :cri:

But there is definitely no way to ignore it and get back to the work you were doing.  I'm trying to finish my taxes and if I heard PW playing in the next room, I'd be lost for hours. 

2 hours ago, tuyettu said:

The battle continues.

LGC or Origin? It's not an easy decision. :1:

This Yuzu award will be the death of me! Just the second match and I'm already tearing my hair out not knowing which to choose :14066882:

In a sense this is a fitting match since Yuzu never really had a perfect skate with either :10636614:

I'm leaning toward Origin a little since it is the most artistically and technically ambitious program to date, the culmination of Yuzu's growth and maturity, not to mention the gorgeous costumes :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

But the energy and sexiness of LGC is just off the chart, and those Purple Pants of Sin!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I need some sleep, maybe the answer will show itself then~

13 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I have to share a little home story from today.

I was working on a scientific survey about math homework, when I suddenly heard a familiar sound... Parisienne Walkways.

I couldn't resist to look where it came from. In the living room my mom started a +2hours long playlist of Yuzu programs and we watched it together.

Best way to finish a long day of work :cri:

Your mom needs to adopt me asap.

Here, I have to do everything on my own. Sobs