General Yuzuru Chat

44 minutes ago, Umebachi said:

A doctor in China on the front line of fighting Covid-19 is a fanyu.  You can see the back of her protective gear.  Each doctor writes his/her name on the protective gear to be able to distinguish each other - but this person just wrote "Yuzu-no-fan".   I find this little detail of writing "no"の in Japanese very moving.  

I am moved/ Bless the Fanyus

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

I agree with you that MVS award will go to Yuzuru and MEP award to mister innovative artist (and choreographer award to mister innovative artist's choreographer). Unless nominees will go different way, but I don't think they will.

But I don't think there is anybody at ISU who has such strong emotions to Yuzuru. Or us. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Imo this are simply consolation awards after scoring mess at worlds and self-congratulory sh*t show. That's why it's so easy to predict who will win.(¬_¬ )

Oh, I don't give them credit for strong emotions (unless greed is an emotion.) It's all about the money they know they're going to lose if they don't do something to trick us into forgiving them.

16 minutes ago, Toni said:

Oh, I don't give them credit for strong emotions (unless greed is an emotion.) It's all about the money they know they're going to lose if they don't do something to trick us into forgiving them.

If you mean "us" as figure skating fans (and everybody in fs world tbh) and not only fanyus, then I can agree. :)

Okay, maybe this will summon our boy.

I couldn't find good rhymes to "Yuzu". >︿<

To the music from this.:68271262:

Spoiler

Yuzu, you know you are axellord!
You are figure skating GOAT!
You are by millions fans adored.

Oh Yuzu, we love you when you’re winning strong.
We love you when all things go wrong.
We support you already for so long.

Oh Yuzu, you're a total sweety,
You're like a flower pretty,
In human body kitty,
Yes, Yuuuuuzuuuu!

So come home Yuzu, Come home Yuzu,
Come home!

Oh Yuzu, scoring is just sh*tty,
ISU simply dumb-ity,
And judges incompetent-ity?

Oh, Yuzu! I try too hard to be witty,
I'm lost in my own city,
And will paint enormous graffiti!

Graffiti?
I ran out of rhymes, alright?
She'll paint enormous graffiti! (Graffiti!) (Graffiti!)

So come home Yuzu,
Come home Yuzu,
Come hoooooome!

So come home Yuzu,
Come home Yuzu,
Come home!

Come home Yuzu, come home!

6 hours ago, glilikoi said:

I'm not 100% sure but I think I saw some announcement about the Kose campaign being postponed because of the whole coronavirus chaos :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

noooooooooooo, but it makes sense somehow cuz the new booths will attract crowds. Other products may also postpone any Yuzu's campaigns to avoid this.

Whatever we'll see him in 2 weeks ...

I'm not sure how to embed the URL so I'll direct you to where I found it.  What did I find?  On the Tumblr blog Gogogogolev there is posted a fairly lengthy document from the ISU detailing its recommendations for those attending its sponsored events in dealing with COVID-19.  If someone knows how to transfer the document to the Planet I'm sure all of us would be grateful.  It does show that the ISU is well aware of the situation and is taking measures to deal with it.  At least they're doing SOMETHING right, if only they could do the same with Yuzu.

1 hour ago, micaelis said:

I'm not sure how to embed the URL so I'll direct you to where I found it.  What did I find?  On the Tumblr blog Gogogogolev there is posted a fairly lengthy document from the ISU detailing its recommendations for those attending its sponsored events in dealing with COVID-19.  If someone knows how to transfer the document to the Planet I'm sure all of us would be grateful.  It does show that the ISU is well aware of the situation and is taking measures to deal with it.  At least they're doing SOMETHING right, if only they could do the same with Yuzu.

Well, if they want info to get to the attendees of Worlds, perhaps they could accidentally send us all an email with the information.  And then send another email a couple of days later to retract the first email.  They have the email address of every single person who bought a ticket that is in PDF form and the physical address for everyone else.  Would it be too much trouble to inform the paying public?