General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, SitTwizzle said:

Unfortunately I just checked US, Malaysian, Singaporean and French Sekkisei sites, nothing in view. He is supposed to become global muse, isn't he?

'supposed to become' is a misnomer. More like 'the world will finally acknowledge what is already true', in my opinion. 

On 2/29/2020 at 2:05 PM, Dreamer said:

ISU...the biggest bungling old dinosaur of an organization ever...but still bellies up to the trough!!

their attempts to popularize figureskating reminds me of ' rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic'

the answer is already right in front of them...Yuzuru

I'm saying it again - Yuzu is the very reason for this award show. They're trying to find a way to woo us back, by making a big deal of our boy. He will get the Most Valuable Skater Award. Then they will make a big deal out of his friendship with Nathan and they may even give Nathan the Most Entertaining Program Award and then parade the two of them around together. They want us to stop being mad at them so we'll stop threatening to leave them when Yuzu retires. Of course, the intelligent way to do that would have been to score Yuzu fairly, but that boat has already sailed. They're thinking, "how do we get the fans to love another superstar so we can still make money?" and "How do we get them to accept it if we manufacture another world title for our new superstar." As evidence of this, consider the fact that the red carpet/jury/hosts are disproportionately from SOI - Nathan's show. This is ALL about Yuzu.

BTW, if I'm wrong, and they award Most Valuable Skater to Nathan instead, I will get my ass up out of that overpriced seat and vacate the premises. I hope everyone else plans to do the same thing, because there is ZERO doubt who the fans voted for. Think of the message it would send, if more than half the audience suddenly left. 

50 minutes ago, cereus said:

I think this is a new ad, although it doesn't have any new footage. Sorry, I haven't figured out how to properly embed a tweet with a video in it.

Its here Sekkisei Miyabi x #YuzuruHanyu 🥰😚 https://t.co/0jQu5Z3fyy

— Yuzuru Hanyu Fairy - Fanyu ❤🌹🍀😎 (@yuzuru_fairy) March 1, 2020

Oh, thank you!

Rockstaryuzu LoL!

Toni, if only they started now to score fairly Yuzuru Hanyu and Nathan Chen, Arturunyan would change tactics and let Nathan develop his talent, do less jumps, learn at least simple entries, and get silver — or bronze, with Shoma Uno back in the race, and I think Kevin Aymoz has potential to develop and medal too, though he must be in uncertainty about his coaching team. And we would enjoy, and Americans could be proud of their two top skaters.

Glilikoi

Strange, because if hygiene is important, this doesn't only mean washing, it means washing harmlessly (with quality soap) and rehydrating afterwards, not to let the skin damaged and/or unprotected against virus.

9 minutes ago, Toni said:

I'm saying it again - Yuzu is the very reason for this award show. They're trying to find a way to woo us back, by making a big deal of our boy. He will get the Most Valuable Skater Award. Then they will make a big deal out of his friendship with Nathan and they may even give Nathan the Most Entertaining Program Award and then parade the two of them around together. They want us to stop being mad at them so we'll stop threatening to leave them when Yuzu retires. Of course, the intelligent way to do that would have been to score Yuzu fairly, but that boat has already sailed. They're thinking, "how do we get the fans to love another superstar so we can still make money?" and "How do we get them to accept it if we manufacture another world title for our new superstar." As evidence of this, consider the fact that the red carpet/jury/hosts are disproportionately from SOI - Nathan's show. This is ALL about Yuzu.

BTW, if I'm wrong, and they award Most Valuable Skater to Nathan instead, I will get my ass up out of that overpriced seat and vacate the premises. I hope everyone else plans to do the same thing, because there is ZERO doubt who the fans voted for. Think of the message it would send, if more than half the audience suddenly left. 

I agree with you that MVS award will go to Yuzuru and MEP award to mister innovative artist (and choreographer award to mister innovative artist's choreographer). Unless nominees will go different way, but I don't think they will.

But I don't think there is anybody at ISU who has such strong emotions to Yuzuru. Or us. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Imo this are simply consolation awards after scoring mess at worlds and self-congratulory sh*t show. That's why it's so easy to predict who will win.(¬_¬ )

48 minutes ago, glilikoi said:

I'm not 100% sure but I think I saw some announcement about the Kose campaign being postponed because of the whole coronavirus chaos :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

11 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

we can, for a little bit, then the cosmic party-pooper known as Murphy's Law comes and takes it away...

Wanna fight, Murphy?! Wanna fight?! (╯▔皿▔)╯

Because I will explode if I won't see the boy soon! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

17 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So, Twitter provided a great solution for my "I miss Hanyu' problem. 

Apparently there's a fanart exhibition going on online, check it out: 

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ツイッターで楽しむ羽生結弦ファンアート展&src=typeahead_click

My favorite is the Yuzu bentos. 

I loved those bentos!!! 

ALso this 

wowie

This fanarts can be beautiful but never as beautiful as Yuzu! :img_21:

17 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So, Twitter provided a great solution for my "I miss Hanyu' problem. 

Apparently there's a fanart exhibition going on online, check it out: 

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ツイッターで楽しむ羽生結弦ファンアート展&src=typeahead_click

My favorite is the Yuzu bentos. 

Very nice!

And one can easily find Pooh-san bento boxes, but I have never tried any Japanese bento boxes, I don't know if the lid holds well, plus I wash them in the dishwasher and most Japanase bento boxes cannot go to the dishwasher. And I don't make "typical Japanese bento", either.

A doctor in China on the front line of fighting Covid-19 is a fanyu.  You can see the back of her protective gear.  Each doctor writes his/her name on the protective gear to be able to distinguish each other - but this person just wrote "Yuzu-no-fan".   I find this little detail of writing "no"の in Japanese very moving.  

1 hour ago, SitTwizzle said:

Oh, thank you!

Rockstaryuzu LoL!

Toni, if only they started now to score fairly Yuzuru Hanyu and Nathan Chen, Arturunyan would change tactics and let Nathan develop his talent, do less jumps, learn at least simple entries, and get silver — or bronze, with Shoma Uno back in the race, and I think Kevin Aymoz has potential to develop and medal too, though he must be in uncertainty about his coaching team. And we would enjoy, and Americans could be proud of their two top skaters.

Glilikoi

Strange, because if hygiene is important, this doesn't only mean washing, it means washing harmlessly (with quality soap) and rehydrating afterwards, not to let the skin damaged and/or unprotected against virus.

As an American, it WOULD make me proud of Nathan if he won a deserved silver metal, after working hard to improve. Right now, I think he looks clumsy next to Yuzu.