General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Do we know what damage he is talking about? :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

No. I tried Google Translate and it says the same thing -  'assess the physical damage' but doesn't indicate to what he's referring. Based on context, I'd take it as more of a general, 'see how I feel', kind of comment, not anything serious.

20 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Do we know what damage he is talking about? :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

No. I tried Google Translate and it says the same thing -  'assess the physical damage' but doesn't indicate to what he's referring. Based on context, I'd take it as more of a general, 'see how I feel', kind of comment, not anything serious.

Yuzu used word 'ダメージ (damage)' but he did not say '怪我' (injury). In this context, he meant 'fatigue' from competition/travelling/etc. Just think in combat type of games, when you get hit, it shows -1000 points or something.  :ugly004: Your HP (health point) gets reduced (receive damage) but HP will recover after you have a rest. :big-bed-smiley: So there's nothing to worry about. :10742288:

21 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Yuzu used word 'ダメージ (damage)' but he did not say '怪我' (injury). In this context, he meant 'fatigue' from competition/travelling/etc. Just think in combat type of games, when you get hit, it shows -1000 points or something.  :ugly004: Your HP (health point) gets reduced (receive damage) but HP will recover after you have a rest. :big-bed-smiley: So there's nothing to worry about. :10742288:

Yeah that's more or less what I thought

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

I think Yuzu would rather follow in the footsteps of Dick Button. He knows 100% what's going on in the sport, he has the authority to criticise the system and the strong personality to speak out the truth. Unadorned and honest. He would never feed some made-up narratives but stay true to his values and his image of ideal skating. Just like he does today as a competitor :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Yuzuru Hanyu, one (1) minute after retirement: HE'S WAVING HIS ARMS AROUND TO FOOL YOU INTO THINKING HIS FEET ARE DOING SOMETHING. BUT IS THERE A PROGRAM THERE? NO. WHY ARE THESE LITTLE GIRLS SKATING TO PROSTITUTE SONGS? SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE, I'D LIKE TO REPORT SOME MISSING GOE. THIS IS JUST A BUNCH OF TRANSITIONS IN SEARCH OF A POINT. YOU'RE SKATING TO LES MISERABLES WHY DON'T YOU LOOK LE MISERABLE? THAT SPIN TRAVELLED SO FAR I HOPE THEY FLEW ANA. THE POINT OF A JUMP IS TO DO IT IN THE AIR, OTHERWISE IT'S A SPIN. HEY USFSA ARE YOU THE PIXAR MOVIE 'UP' BECAUSE YOU SURE ARE FOND OF INFLATING THINGS

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

:grouphug::hugs:thank you

2 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Yuzuru Hanyu, one (1) minute after retirement: HE'S WAVING HIS ARMS AROUND TO FOOL YOU INTO THINKING HIS FEET ARE DOING SOMETHING. BUT IS THERE A PROGRAM THERE? NO. WHY ARE THESE LITTLE GIRLS SKATING TO PROSTITUTE SONGS? SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE, I'D LIKE TO REPORT SOME MISSING GOE. THIS IS JUST A BUNCH OF TRANSITIONS IN SEARCH OF A POINT. YOU'RE SKATING TO LES MISERABLES WHY DON'T YOU LOOK LE MISERABLE? THAT SPIN TRAVELLED SO FAR I HOPE THEY FLEW ANA. THE POINT OF A JUMP IS TO DO IT IN THE AIR, OTHERWISE IT'S A SPIN. HEY USFSA ARE YOU THE PIXAR MOVIE 'UP' BECAUSE YOU SURE ARE FOND OF INFLATING THINGS

Exactly this :LOL:

Only correction:

The point of a jump is to do it in the air, otherwise it's a ©marked jump and only Yuzuru Hanyu has the authority to bring that troll in competition.

3 hours ago, fyere0 said:

LOOOOL this is gold 😂😂😂

The day when yuzu snaps heh

7 minutes ago, piglet said:

The day when yuzu snaps heh

But you know he won't ... or at least he won't sound like it. He'll deliver all this salt with the same cheerful smile and perky delivery he uses now, as if saying these things is only logical. 

Because they are. :hihi:

13 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

To me, Yuzuru and Rika are common in their decisive nature.  It's true that Japanese are not so outspoken, but it does not necessarily mean meek.

Honestly speaking, Japanese women are tougher than generally evaluated in the world :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:   Never underestimate :graucho:

Indeed! Witness the dauntless aunties that show up to every competition.