General Yuzuru Chat

Watched Music with wings on TV. It truly was moving. I am thankful to Asahi for airing it because I could not go there myself in January. I was away from Tokyo to do some stuff for my parents at that time. I especially loved Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini and Ballade No.1 with piano by Kotaro Fukuma. The latter was a full version and it gave me goosebumps. I am working on something else now so I am going to leave the translation to others, but some of the performers' comments were very interesting. Especially Kotaro, who loves figure skating and knows what Yuzu is doing well was in a sense cheering for Yuzu in his comment and it was touching.

@Umebachi, Yuzu did skate to rock Vivaldi in 2006-2007 season, although the program title was "Summer Storm."

Spoiler

@KatjaThera, I think this is the interview you referred to, 

Spoiler

but he didn't talk about the ceiling here. He said that he was standing on the center of the ice where there was no pillar near him so he held on to a senpai. Since there was no pillar, there was a possibility that the ceiling above them would fell, but it didn't happen. However, my friend lived in the same area said in a shopping mall she often visited, all the escalators fell with the floor (ceiling) around them, so everyone in the area really was close to death, even when they were away from the waves.

42 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Do you think he really uses no skin care at all, with the aggression of the cold etc?
I had already noticed how his skin seemed perfect, and the way he sweats after his programs show it even more. Usually seeing somebody sweat is not that pleasant, but with him, it is a beauty.

Haha I have no idea tbh but I’m pretty sure he has to use a simple moisturiser at least? Being in super cold weather really makes your skin cracked and flaky haha from my own experience XD

4 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

Do you think he really uses no skin care at all, with the aggression of the cold etc?
I had already noticed how his skin seemed perfect, and the way he sweats after his programs show it even more. Usually seeing somebody sweat is not that pleasant, but with him, it is a beauty.

It feels weird to me he's in coldness all the time yet his skin always glows too. He and Shoma were asked on TV if they used any skincare at all and both said no while laughing. I think it might be different if you sweat all day, everyday.