General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Flutterby said:

Nomura-san was asked about this but he just kinda laughed it off. Tbf it was months and he probably didn't want to commit himself without knowing Yuzuru's availability or interest.

But I would be very surprised if Yuzuru wasn't asked to participate in some way given his popularity and given the way Yuzuru totally fan boyed over Nomura-san I think he would find it very hard to say no to anything his idol asked of him.

Oh, thank you Flutterby, that's great information.

6 hours ago, Flutterby said:

Nomura-san was asked about this but he just kinda laughed it off. Tbf it was months and he probably didn't want to commit himself without knowing Yuzuru's availability or interest.

But I would be very surprised if Yuzuru wasn't asked to participate in some way given his popularity and given the way Yuzuru totally fan boyed over Nomura-san I think he would find it very hard to say no to anything his idol asked of him.photo_4.jpg

I had to look up this interview, naturally, cause I hadn't seen it and this made me laugh :rofl2:

yuzu

Source

My favourite part of Yuzu / Nomura-san conversation:

<talking about the dilemma with projecting performance towards the judges and towards all the audience>

Nomura-san: In this sense, spirituality is something realy important. The evil judges... maybe they are not evil...

Yuzu: Evil! Evil! (laughing and nodding)