General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Paskud said:

They are pressed because their golden boy will never achieve what Yuzuru did, unless he will travel in time.

Can we not post here what haters are saying?

Please do not post comments from haters on this site!  There are plenty of other platforms where heated discussions take place, but PH was created precisely to avoid such inflamed and hateful emotional exchanges.  Human psychology makes us vulnerable and easily influenced by intense emotional outpouring which, like addiction, enslaves us into desiring/lusting for more.  This space is for detoxing from such influences;  it is an ashram where we seek and find wisdom and peace of mind.    

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

There's no arguing against this unique selling point. :pouty:

2 hours ago, Dreamer said:

It worked. We bought a 65 inch 4k TV.... And then I wanted an even bigger one to watch beautiful Yuzu with 😊

I would definitely recommend a big TV. Since I spend a lot of time in bed, I’ve got an 80 inch 3D TV on the wall of my bedroom just a few feet from the foot of my bed. The sound system is Dolby 5.1 powered by a Yamaha receiver with mini wall-mounted Bose surroundsound speakers and a subwoofer.

I was intending to watch Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and my Blu-ray collection when I got the system, but I have my laptop with a 4 TB external hard drive loaded with Yuzu videos connected to the TV, so I end up watching and re-watching Yuzu!

Edit: it's like having my own Jumbotron!

43 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

I would definitely recommend a big TV. Since I spend a lot of time in bed, I’ve got an 80 inch 3D TV on the wall of my bedroom just a few feet from the foot of my bed. The sound system is Dolby 5.1 powered by a Yamaha receiver with mini wall-mounted Bose surroundsound speakers and a subwoofer.

I was intending to watch Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and my Blu-ray collection when I got the system, but I have my laptop with a 4 TB external hard drive loaded with Yuzu videos connected to the TV, so I end up watching and re-watching Yuzu!

Edit: it's like having my own Jumbotron!

A big TV is a must - but your sound system has me convinced- all Yuzu videos will be more enjoyable in front of your 80" with the Bose sound system. June. I'll be there.