General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, rubyblue said:

No need to, they showed nothing. Just some old stuff to have a good segment to show more advertisments :)

When the music dipped I got stress looking at his sad little face and a bit worried as can't understand Japanese but all good.  New news huh!!

5 минут назад, airi сказал:

ok, so I guess we have to wait for tomorrow's 'confession'... oh my how am I gonna pay attention at work :D

I don't think some bomb will be dropped during all these pre-recorded videos or compilations of old stuff.

But surely there will be a LOT of questions upon Yuzu's arrival.

6 minutes ago, MatchaBeans said:

I thought there was some new footage? The opening footage of him swaying around looking dejected by the blue curtain was new to me. (It was such a pain to watch, my heart just sank looking at that) And then they showed him crying which has been aired before. Also some parts of the 'fossil interview' was new to me too. 

I've seen 'fossil' part before and this one is maybe longer version but not entirely new to me. I knew Fuji wouldn't have anything new but just wanted to use Yuzu to boost their rating...

8 minutes ago, alwaysafan said:

Hello all! I've been away due to my health issues and have not followed what happened to Yuzu since the Gran Prix. :headdesk:Could anybody tell me if he is alright? I can't wait for the next competition!

Yuzu is fine (I think...) but the whole fandom has been shaken by the latest news about his program change... apparently he's bringing Chopin and SEIMEI back!! You can catch up with Yuzuru News and Updates for some photos and news :)

I wasn't feeling well last night and went to bed early and had gone out earlier today so I've only found out about the program change in the last 3hrs or so. I really thought we don't have to stress too much about anything during 4CC and be safe until Worlds but NO! Yuzu will never settle for just 'safe' or 'okay' as that is the opposite of YUZURU HANYU!!!

OH WHAT A TROLL. He's the master of all trolls!! AND I LOVE IT:darklordyuzu:

hace 9 minutos , alwaysafan said:

Hello all! I've been away due to my health issues and have not followed what happened to Yuzu since the Gran Prix. :headdesk:Could anybody tell me if he is alright? I can't wait for the next competition!

Welcome back!! Well, maybe it would have been better to come back two days later?!!!! :xD: 

I hope you are ready for this roller coaster again!!! :LOL:

I am a big fan of Yuzuru. For me, it is sad that he changed his programs to go back to his old programs at Four Continents next week, with the hope for better scores and win. 

With no Chen, Uno, Zhou in Four Continents, he has every chance to win it with his present programs Otonal and Origin. He does not need to go back to old programs.

If the epidemic Coronavirus and all the limitations for travelling from China, We don't even know if Team China will arrive in Seoul next week for Four Continents.

I think that for winning the next Worlds in Montreal in March 2020, whatever programs Yuzuru will be skating to, he can not win against Chen and all the judges. When both Chen and Yuzuru are 100%, Chen will win with a good margin, let's say 5 to 10 points in Total scores, because of his BV, GOE and PCS that he received from the judges, be it unfair or not. That is the way the judges want it.In case Yuzuru makes mistakes like in SP and FS like in GPF, the gap in Total scores will be bigger, like what happened at GPF.

I don't hope for a change in the judges mentality for now, today or March 2020.

25 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I've seen 'fossil' part before and this one is maybe longer version but not entirely new to me. I knew Fuji wouldn't have anything new but just wanted to use Yuzu to boost their rating...

I kind of figured. Yuzu is the ultimate in clickbait as far as Japan goes. No shade to them. Just business as usual.:shrug:

Lots of repetition angst/disappointment/criticism- as far as I’m concerned he owes us nothing (and I mean the entire FS world by that) - he should do what feels right to him at this stage of his career.  I also am getting the feeling I got when the Nessie practice began, in which case, if he’s going for broke Fred and Seimei will be good to him.

19 minutes ago, Vadrouille said:

I am a big fan of Yuzuru. For me, it is sad that he changed his programs to go back to his old programs at Four Continents next week, with the hope for better scores and win. 

With no Chen, Uno, Zhou in Four Continents, he has every chance to win it with his present programs Otonal and Origin. He does not need to go back to old programs.

If the epidemic Coronavirus and all the limitations for travelling from China, We don't even know if Team China will arrive in Seoul next week for Four Continents.

I think that for winning the next Worlds in Montreal in March 2020, whatever programs Yuzuru will be skating to, he can not win against Chen and all the judges. When both Chen and Yuzuru are 100%, Chen will win with a good margin, let's say 5 to 10 points in Total scores, because of his BV, GOE and PCS that he received from the judges, be it unfair or not. That is the way the judges want it.In case Yuzuru makes mistakes like in SP and FS like in GPF, the gap in Total scores will be bigger, like what happened at GPF.

I don't hope for a change in the judges mentality for now, today or March 2020.

Is this really necessary. We are all being positive here and trying to have fun with the upcoming competition. did you have to be so pessimistic? 

Yuzu did what he thought is best, whether it is just to win or to get out of the negative mind space he was probably in after Nats, it doesn't matter. As for World, there is still time to worry about it later. We have 4CC now so lets please focus on that and try to be positive for our health and peace of mind.

Are we going to change our PH banner as it seems Yuzu has indeed changed his programmes for the rest of the season? :idk:

I think it's a really exciting time being a Yuzuru fan! I have said before he is amazingly resilient and has always adapted to changes, without complaint or excuses.  That's what he is doing now!

I know we will all fully support him and cheer him on at 4CC and Worlds :cheer: and we will be again privileged to see him skate these 2 great programmes, so dear to him and to us.

Yuzuru is an expert in his sport and an expert about himself and his capabilities, and I for one believe in his ability to make good choices for his career that have the best chance of success - we know he is in it to win it, and he will make decisions accordingly, whilst bringing his unique and amazing style and skill that we all appreciate so much.  I cant wait to see him at 4CC, even more now (if that's possible!) after the news of this change.

GO YUZU!!!!