General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I was in the 'mistake' group but... now... eh. Who the fuck knows anymore? 

Could just be some promo piece for the build up to 4cc. Trying not panic. LoL I was okay thinking we had a couple of days for info and now that it hours I'm nervous. Go figure. What this boy does to me.:14066882:

6 hours ago, mmmrazorz said:

I...just became a fan for 2 months since november 2019 but holy this rollercoaster nhk gpf jnats and now this..this is not good for my health let me google how to unstan :shocked:

Sorry to disappoint you, but you're in this rabbit hole for good. It's too addictive. And Yuzu knows exactly how to keep us on the edge to draw us in even more. :pouty:

Imagine if it’s a mistake by incompetent ISU, Yuzu is probably laughing his butt off right now while lurking around and reading people’s (freaking out) reactions :darklordyuzu: 

I am sure he is aware of what’s happening right now.

Personally though, I really wouldn’t mind if he change to Chopin and Seimei for 4CC. How many points deduction would he get if he keeps Seimei as 4:30?  If not much then given that Nathan and Shoma are not going to 4CC, he can afford it.  It can let him show the true mastery of combining technique and artistry, create so much chaos in FS world, basically saying Fxxx the ISU, I don’t care and I am 2 times OGM I can do whatever I want.  It would be interesting to see how the judges score it, if he skates it clean, to see if they dare give him low PCS for something that scored almost perfect in the old system.

I am reading that quite a lot of Chinese fans are deciding not to go due to the virus, hope the seats won’t be too empty.

3 minutes ago, holina said:

How many points deduction would he get if he keeps Seimei as 4:30?  If not much then given that Nathan and Shoma are not going to 4CC, he can afford it.

He would never do it. If he skates to Seimei, it will be under 4:10 version for sure.

10 minutes ago, holina said:

I am reading that quite a lot of Chinese fans are deciding not to go due to the virus, hope the seats won’t be too empty.

Wish he had some social media accounts so we could tell him the reason for the empty seats so he won’t be upset :( I hope he knows though!!

Tbh, I still think is a typo mistake ... I mean, him doing 4CC was about practicing the new layout with 4Lz and stuff ... or maybe he changed his mind ... this is very weird ... if he's doing Seimei again what about the layout? He will use the old one with 4T and 4S ? Did he had enough time to change Seimei's layout? ugh ... :smiley_hairpull:

3 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Wish he had some social media accounts so we could tell him the reason for the empty seats so he won’t be upset :( I hope he knows though!!

Yuzuru is all seeing and all knowing! He watches us. He told us so at CWW! :gla:

7 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Tbh, I still think is a typo mistake ... I mean, him doing 4CC was about practicing the new layout with 4Lz and stuff ... or maybe he changed his mind ... this is very weird ... if he's doing Seimei again what about the layout? He will use the old one with 4T and 4S ? Did he had enough time to change Seimei's layout? ugh ... :smiley_hairpull:

Planned Olympic layout was with 4Lz and 4Lo, and he didn't get to skate it.

20 minutes ago, holina said:

Imagine if it’s a mistake by incompetent ISU, Yuzu is probably laughing his butt off right now while lurking around and reading people’s (freaking out) reactions :darklordyuzu: 

I am sure he is aware of what’s happening right now.

Personally though, I really wouldn’t mind if he change to Chopin and Seimei for 4CC. How many points deduction would he get if he keeps Seimei as 4:30?  If not much then given that Nathan and Shoma are not going to 4CC, he can afford it.  It can let him show the true mastery of combining technique and artistry, create so much chaos in FS world, basically saying Fxxx the ISU, I don’t care and I am 2 times OGM I can do whatever I want.  It would be interesting to see how the judges score it, if he skates it clean, to see if they dare give him low PCS for something that scored almost perfect in the old system.

As @airi already said he would never do that. He would do a version that is according to the current requirements.

Spoiler

Going like Samohin did at Nepela 2018 (-5 points deduction for time violation as his SP was a half minute longer than allowed) is hmmm...amateurish.

8 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

I am sure he knows. 

7 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

4Lz, 4Lo, 4S, 4T and let's see about Nessie.

In the end... I trust Yuzu. He won’t make a rash decision regarding his career. If he feels switching programs is best, it probably is. And quite frankly, anyone criticizing him for repeating programs can go earn back-to-back Olympic gold medals and then maybe they’ll have room to talk. At this point in his career, he‘s earned the right to do whatever he pleases.

Yuzu did very vaguely hint that he would have wanted to do 4A at Olys... (I guess that was before he realized just how hard it is? No idea, but he did speak about it and said he 'has to think about it for the Olympics' in an interview before his injury). So it's not entirely impossible he has had a Seimei layout with 4A in mind. But I don't think the 6 weeks he had are enough to bring it to life properly. I'm not sure even the next 6 (is it?) to Worlds are enough. And really, it's so OOC. If this was fanfic, I would stop reading, because no way would he do that. But then again, if he somehow does do it, I'll trust him to have a good reason for it, that will probably blow our minds when he tells us lol I also don't have high hopes that the Fuji confessions are anything life changing. But like I said before, it's Yuzu and anything is possible... Whatever it is, overlord, bring it. I'm ready! :hachimaki: (or so I say now lol)

37 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I'm not really seeing what would be to gain at this point. Otonal is great. He may be still revamping Origin but even if it's still a work in progress this field (barring major catastrophes) shouldn't really be a challenge for him. 

If it was me I'd be viewing 4cc as a dress rehearsal of a new layout for worlds. So I'm still leaning towards mistake.