General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

This will be Seimei music cut number what? 33?

Poor the man who cuts his music. ^^"

He does it himself I thought?  Edit - ah I see a post above refers to Yano

1 hour ago, Saya said:

It would be awesome and so damn entertaining if Yuzuru made it a habit to just turn-up at a competition with a selection of programs he picked at the last minute to fit his mood and/or the occasion haha. That level of randomness and nonchalance would probably go down in history:coolio:

lol as fun as this would be, it's sadly extremely unlikely to be possible. We know Yuzu did only two programs at FaOI, instead of three because of stamina. Having to do multiple competitive programs in a season is too crazy even for him. Also it would be unlike him not to give each program all the attention it deserves

That's the other reason why I have a hard time believing this... it's very unlike him to do a mid-season program switch, after all the work he's put into developing Otonal and Origin, to suddenly decide to give up on them... especially after saying Origin is meant for 4A and he will keep doing it until he nails the 4A... (or maybe that's what he meant... after he lands 4A in practice, he quits Origin and brings back Seimei and the top secret ideal Seimei layout with 6 quads he'd wanted for Olys but the injury prevented him from doing :darklordyuzu: And this change is actually him announcing that he has landed 4A... lol My imagination just got a kick from the overlord's crazy ways - or the ISU employee's innocent mistake lol )

43 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Talking about music cuts, here the comparison between Seimei PC and MoI:

Thank you for this tweet, it's amazing to see the comparison! The olympic Seimei is unbelivable - the greatest victory, and the MOI Seimei - such detail and beauty in every gesture.. The magic without the crazy jumps.. is breathtaking! 🙏😻💜💖

S-PARK isn't for another almost 17 hours, though. Get some sleep people! (Says me who fell asleep, startled awake to the impression the light fixture was swaying and has yet to go back to sleep :1: That's what an earthquake earlier this week did to me, though I didn't actually even feel it when it happened lol) Yuzu will do what Yuzu does anyway, even if you sleep even if you don't. So might as well do :nod2: