General Yuzuru Chat

hace 4 minutos , yuzuangel said:

Nah, if there's a meaning I think it's purely strategic...I don't think he would go through the trouble of changing the programs including music time and layouts just for one tribute...

That’s the thing, I can’t wrap my mind around it (strategy)!! Unless he has been working already previously on it, still skating to Origin and Otonal while the upgrade/shortening for Seimei and Ballade were in the “making”!! But either way I’m fine with it! It’s actually very exciting, all variants are just incredible, just as he (and his troll mind) is!!! :agree2: Good thing we’ll get to know “relatively” soon!! :13877886:

Probably typo... maybe typo?

Confession coming? why didn't I pay attention to that? Ok, this is it: He's going to HIS favourites now  (being tired of listening to jealous Johnny whenever he skates Otonal), celebrate his 2nd Gold by doing them in Korea, and then this season will be the end of singles and he's off to ice dancing and archery.

Whatever the boy wants. Have fun and enjoy, Yuzu! (incidentally, I bought some Yuzu shampoo today, purely because of the name on the packaging... I didn't know they had that in Canada, lol)

His Wikipedia page has Otonal and Origin for his 2019-2020 season and I would go with that.  The ISU doesn't seem to follow what Yuzu is doing very closely and who knows who made, what I think, is and obvious error.  Just goes to show how little regard they have for him even though he's singularly responsible for the massive uptick in interest in figure skating in, at least, the past 8 years.  There is no way he'd change his programs this late in the season.

2 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Does anybody have by chance a screenshot of his bio from last month? Were Otonal and Origin before the update (01/02/2020 13:27:16 UTC) correct listed?:facepalm:

This is how the ISU profile looked 2 weeks ago when it was last updated (see the date of change at the bottom):

Spoiler

Ab1VOvh.png

1 hour ago, mmmrazorz said:

I...just became a fan for 2 months since november 2019 but holy this rollercoaster nhk gpf jnats and now this..this is not good for my health let me google how to unstan :shocked:

There's no way back :D Welcome to the madness :68468287:

13 minutes ago, barbara said:

His Wikipedia page has Otonal and Origin for his 2019-2020 season and I would go with that.  The ISU doesn't seem to follow what Yuzu is doing very closely and who knows who made, what I think, is and obvious error.  Just goes to show how little regard they have for him even though he's singularly responsible for the massive uptick in interest in figure skating in, at least, the past 8 years.  There is no way he'd change his programs this late in the season.

ISU can make a mistake, but it's them who update the profiles when skaters send the music before competitions (like they do it now with 4CC). Wikipedia is not official.

You know what would be funny? If Yuzu waltzes in on Monday, all big smiles, and the press asks: "ARE YOU SWITCHING BACK TO CHOPIN AND SEIMEI???"

Yuzu: "Eh? No, no, that was a mistake."

Everyone: *relief and/or headdesk*

Yuzu: "But, I am doing 4A in my free :knc_yuzu2:"

Everyone: :13877886: