General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, airi said:

When is supposed that 'confession' air? for the first time I feel it will be relevant actually, not the thing like 'The shocking truth is I prefer dogs over cats' uh

The confession will be on Monday, on 3rd February (then again on 4th and 5th) on Fuji TV

I'm really curious what he will say. If the news are true (and it's not a typo) we might see a shorter Seimei in the new system with one jumping pass less and also with the new GOE system. And definitely an updated Chopin, too.

In the past few days I have had so many PyeongChang memories back...it was 2 years ago when we all were waiting for the news. 4CC will also be in February around the same time as PC was and in the same month...but I wouldn't have thought we might see Chopin and Seimei back.

His mind :D 

3 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Do you think, the media can stay silent until Monday about this bio update?

I mean... EVERYONE wants to know, what's going on, aye?

Maybe he counted if that airs before first practice it will be enough time... But evil ISU decided to update today, lol :D

But do we really think that Yuzu would be the one taking the "easy road" because of two silvers ? After all the work he has done with Otonal and Origin for one year and a half ? 

He has other concerns right now than reworking old programs to make them fit the new rules.

2 minutes ago, Pika said:

But do we really think that Yuzu would be the one taking the "easy road" because of two silvers ? After all the work he has done with Otonal and Origin for one year and a half ? 

He has other concerns right now than reworking old programs to make them fit the new rules.

I don't think going back to old programs is "easy road" at all.

I didn't think about something like that, but maybe his programs really were not working and this is ultimately good decision... We don't know what's in his mind after all. That's why I so want to hear his explanation lol (if this is true of course, but I think it probably is)

Adjusting Seimei into 4 mins is even harder than Origin with upgrade layout IMO since jumps' placements have to change alot. He skated Otonal clean 3/5 times this season and minus Nats, all his Origin performances are great to solid.Well we'll see. ISU mess up with skaters's bio is not something new, Han Yan and Brezina's whole bio use to be swapped once.

I feel like going back to a 4:30 program and making it 4:00 is gonna be harder but ... idk, maybe he's just trying to get through this hell-ish season (aren't we all), and then focus on new programs next year? It's way too late to get new programs and if otonal/origin aren't working.... It's not that it's the easy road, it's just that other roads are impossible at this short notice.

Sigh, Otonal works fine during non-key moments...it's one of his cleanest SPs. It really only fails in key moments :crybaby: IDK how the lutz (or loop?) would fit into it though, but like, same w/ Chopin.

hace 12 minutos , Pika said:

If he does change to Seimei and Ballade, the decision maybe has more to do with the meaning both programs have for him?! I mean, he won his second OGM with both programs there?! 🤔

1 minute ago, Yuzu_legend said:

If he does change to Seimei and Ballade, the decision maybe has more to do with the meaning both programs have for him?! I mean, he won his second OGM with both programs there?! 🤔

Nah, if there's a meaning I think it's purely strategic...I don't think he would go through the trouble of changing the programs including music time and layouts just for one tribute...