General Yuzuru Chat

I'm in the mistake camp. It makes little sense to bring them back for one competition and while Chopin is fine, Seimei was never meant for 4A, so unless he gave that up or there's a lot more he's never told us, it makes no sense. And if even if it had been or he'd given it up, changing programs in the middle of the season is very unlike him and makes little sense as far as muscle memory and practice goes.

Then again, we already know he's crazy (and love him for it) so who the hell knows :darklordyuzu:

(I would be ROFLMAOing so much, though, if he did Chopin 4.0 and Seimei 3.0 after all those complaints about recycling)

12 minutes ago, rubyblue said:

Whaaat?! He's really crazy, can he once let us sleep peacefully? I wonder if it's only for this comp (since it's Korea, Pyeonchang memories etc.) or if he plans to bring it to worlds either. 

Otoñal wasn’t working so there’s no way he’d debut the updated layout at WC, right? Oh sweet GEEBUZ!

Just now, Katt said:

i can understand Chopin but Seimei is 4.40 min, how can they adjust it into 4.10 min ???????

HE PRACTICED AT MOI!

11 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

HE PRACTICED AT MOI!

Moi version is about 3.30 min and only 3 jumps. It does not make sense unless there's a major change in music cut. 

Edit : Seem like they just updated most skater's isu bio, not just 4CC skaters.  Well... 

Don't skaters submit music, planned content and so on when they arrive and get their accreditation? On the cd that cannot possibly be a usb because usb is evil?

I really can't imagine he would bring them back, but it's fun to join the freakout lol

10 minutes ago, airi said:

'The shocking truth is I prefer dogs over cats'

Unstanned. :68468287:

Seriously, though, changing the programs kind of makes sense. He’s comfortable with Ballade and Seimei, and the judges love them. If he doesn’t feel like Otonal and Origin are getting the response he wants from the judging panel, they’re a solid choice. He doesn’t have to learn all new choreo, but getting Seimei to 4 minutes could be a challenge. The question would be if his PCS takes a hit for doing Ballade for a 4th season and Seimei for a 3rd.

(But that means I don’t get to see the Origin 2.0 costume in person again...)