General Yuzuru Chat

25 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Well, the chance is VERY high that 4CC will be less frustrating and therefore much more enjoyable than Worlds. I don't see any skater in the 4CC entry list, who is famous for excessive overscoring, aye? :ummm:

I'm really curious to see what Han and Boyang are bringing to the table this time (provided they can go). We haven't seen either one since Cup of China. 

7 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm really curious to see what Han and Boyang are bringing to the table this time (provided they can go). We haven't seen either one since Cup of China. 

We've seen Boyang at GPF... but I kind of understand pushing out that memory :) Hope he has better time at 4CC.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Btw, I'm wondering when is Yuzu suppose to arrive in Seoul? First practices are on Tuesday . Maybe, Monday? :smiley-happy085:

I would hope that all the TCC skaters arrive as early as possible, just so they have a shot at overcoming jetlag before the competition.  A 14 hour time difference puts that Tuesday practice at 10pm-1am skater's body clock time. And Wednesday's starts at midnight, body clock time.  I can't begin to grasp just how athletes get themselves adjusted to this huge a time change, but at least they'll have four full days before the Friday competition, which starts at 4 in the morning Toronto time.

4 hours ago, barbara said:

I recognize the insanity of even considering 4CC - I've sent an email to the ticket people to see if it's even possible to transfer tickets.  I can get there (checked this morning) though have a fear of being stuck there should the virus make it's way to Korea and the US blocks travelers returning.  I'd say there's only a 10% chance of me going.  It is, after all, only 6 weeks until Worlds.  (but Yuzu, Jason, Jun, Camden, Roman, Conrad, Keegan, Nam etc...)

Try to get an all even ticket if you can. You pre register for that one so you just need the buyer's ticket number and birthdays. The you put in your own info/photo

7 minutes ago, jinxxoo said:

Try to get an all even ticket if you can. You pre register for that one so you just need the buyer's ticket number and birthdays. The you put in your own info/photo

Thank you.....good info, even if I don't want to go to all the events.  It'll come down to cost.  The original prices were very reasonable but I suspect most tickets will now be very very expensive.

21 minutes ago, barbara said:

Thank you.....good info, even if I don't want to go to all the events.  It'll come down to cost.  The original prices were very reasonable but I suspect most tickets will now be very very expensive.

Fingers crossed you find something at cost

1 hour ago, barbara said:

I would hope that all the TCC skaters arrive as early as possible, just so they have a shot at overcoming jetlag before the competition.  A 14 hour time difference puts that Tuesday practice at 10pm-1am skater's body clock time. And Wednesday's starts at midnight, body clock time.  I can't begin to grasp just how athletes get themselves adjusted to this huge a time change, but at least they'll have four full days before the Friday competition, which starts at 4 in the morning Toronto time.

I think this is why they sometimes have practices very late at night when in Toronto - part of adjusting the body clock. 

5 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

The Wuhan issue kind of dampen my excitement for 4CC a little but because I wanna post happy thing for my 1000th post and I don't see it shared here yet (unless I missed it)... 

Another off-shot photo from Ghana ^^

what a cute smile :img_20: