General Yuzuru Chat

Hi guys

I'm quoting myself under spoiler, because it belongs to the GPF fluff thread. But since all projects were in the name of PH:7938863:, I thought it would be ok to link it here as well, though over a month late :facepalm:...sorry!!  

Spoiler
hace 49 minutos , Yuzu_legend said:

Dear fellow satellites

I know it's really late but I thought it would be nice to share with you some pictures of the projects we worked on for GPF!! :thanks: so much to all satellites who helped, specially to @Lunna @Wyell @StrawberryChicago and @Muralla17 .

Among other things, we prepared a birthday message in English and Japanese for Yuzu:

IyEPAlR.jpg

4NXxaVL.jpg

We displayed it in the morning, right after the practice finished and Asahi sports showed it:

It was printed in a magazine as well:

7dkWHLR.jpg

We also prepared a big banner, personal banners and tote bags all in the same design (by @Wyell :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:). Here you can see the big banner at the venue:

yS2levW.jpg

We also collected birthday cards from satellites, packed it together with a signed banner (the picture I'm sharing was taken in the process of signing, a lot of more persons did sign the banner) and a PH birthday card as well:

fao3X8L.jpg

F8Nukax.jpg?1

I know this is very little, but looking at so many other fanyus who also had their own projects and gifts and banners, all in all combined resulted in a fantastic atmosphere at the venue. Most important thing: Yuzu himself said he felt it strongly. That's also the reason why I'm posting this, with 4CC and Worlds coming next, let's keep working together and shower him again and again with love and support, because he deserves:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: and it truly is a honour to do so, while we still have the chance!!

:tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:   

:snpeace:

38 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Hi guys

I'm quoting myself under spoiler, because it belongs to the GPF fluff thread. But since all projects were in the name of PH:7938863:, I thought it would be ok to link it here as well, though over a month late :facepalm:...sorry!!  

Reveal hidden contents

:snpeace:

You guys always work so hard. Kudos to you lovely people~ These are beautiful!!!! I'm not even Yuzu, but I'm overwhelmed by this enigmatic force that different individuals have gathered together, united with so much fluffy, positivity.:10742289: I can only imagine the magnitude of how he felt~uwu 

On 1/13/2020 at 5:36 AM, sallycinnamon said:

It's nice to know that he had some well-deserved rest after Nationals. 

Well, I did comment on one of Anita Yang's videos on Japanese Nationals a few weeks ago (now blocked unfortunately). Nice to hear that update, so thanks for sharing that. 

In other news, I have heard of the Australian wildfires going on. It certainly wouldn't hurt for Yuzuru to do a bit of charity work there. Does anyone know if there are any ambassadors there that can help him with that?

Hace 21 horas, AkaneYamashina said:

You guys always work so hard. Kudos to you lovely people~ These are beautiful!!!! I'm not even Yuzu, but I'm overwhelmed by this enigmatic force that different individuals have gathered together, united with so much fluffy, positivity.:10742289: I can only imagine the magnitude of how he felt~uwu 

:10742289: It truly is like Yuzu brings out the best of each person. I swear you can feel the love floating around and people shinning with good energy and big smiles...only he and his golden heart can generate this chain of happiness that goes beyond Figure Skating! :img_21:

17 hours ago, daisyjune said:

Fuji TV promo for Four Continents.

Yuzu says to the screen "Congrats, Nathan!"

How kind and sweet he is!

Aaaaaaa can anyone translate this? I wonder what he's saying!!! Pumped up for 4cc... Will Yuzu finally get the gold this season, like he finally got gold in Skate Canada? Aaaaaaaaaa

1 hour ago, Alexis219 said:

Aaaaaaa can anyone translate this? I wonder what he's saying!!! Pumped up for 4cc... Will Yuzu finally get the gold this season, like he finally got gold in Skate Canada? Aaaaaaaaaa

He's saying 'Congratulations Nathan. [He is] so far ahead.. I want to get better, I want to practice'. 

5 時間前, glilikoiさんが言いました:

He's saying 'Congratulations Nathan. [He is] so far ahead.. I want to get better, I want to practice'. 

He says that in rather rough way; Umaku naritē! (want to get better), Renshu shitē! (want to practice).

Sorry guys, I confess that I love his rough way of speech which we can hear not so frequently, so when I hear it suddenly, it makes me :panic: and  :10636614: 

38 minutes ago, Fay said:

It's okay -  couple of Yuzu quotes towards the end but mostly about the sport and Yuzu's popularity and other-worldliness. Also Brendan Kerry. Nothing really new but it's fun to listen to just the same.  It was recorded in Kelowna at SCI.

52分鐘前, barbara說:

It's okay -  couple of Yuzu quotes towards the end but mostly about the sport and Yuzu's popularity and other-worldliness. Also Brendan Kerry. Nothing really new but it's fun to listen to just the same.  It was recorded in Kelowna at SCI.

Yes, it's fun to listen to even though it sometimes gives a feeling of an advertisement for 2021 4CC:studsmatta:

9 minutes ago, CaroSkate said:

Yes, it's fun to listen to even though it sometimes gives a feeling of an advertisement for 2021 4CC:studsmatta:

It IS an advertisement of 2021 4CC, but it was very tastefully done. Tracy brought me down to tears, really.