General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, cronkite said:

Thank you for the info.
As long as "the Holy Trinity" are present at WC, I would be happy.

I bet he is having a field day practicing 4A while all his coaches are at Canadian  national:rofl:

Nationals are in Mississauga - it's literally a 25 minute drive from TCC. Yuzu ain't gettin' away with nuttin' right now. :)

Speaking of which, Tracy definitely had her coach's hat on during her commentary for Nationals. If any of the skaters happen to go back and watch the footage, they're going to get good advice from Tracy (for free) out of it.

1 hour ago, Louitunes said:

Don't.....  all those who saw him at Turin were nearly having heart attacks as he kept falling in his back. Perhaps they taught him to land this way to save any ankle injury? 

If you look at those landings, Yuzu immediately and deliberately kicks his legs out once he feels his balance going so that his feet don't get caught under him. It has to be a safety thing.

Also, according to wikipedia, CBC has the rights for Worlds and all non-domestic ISU competitions, so it'll be Kurt, PJ, & Carol & co. for commentary. And Tracy will be free to coach whomever. I would like it if Jason makes it.

5 hours ago, cronkite said:

I am wondering about the coaching situation at WC.

How many TCC coaches can go there? With Yuzu and Jun qualified, Brian and Ghislain got their tickets, but how about Tracy?

Med is out, so do we have to wait for the outcome of Jason?

Is Poland sending Kurakova not to WC but to JWC?

What if Tracy is going to work for a Canadian TV, she won't be available? 

Sorry, too many questions.

Tracy hasn't been sitting in the KnC with Yuzu for a long time, anyway, so as long as Brian and Ghislain are there, he'll be fine. I don't think the chances of Jason not going to Worlds are very high, so probably Tracy will get an accreditation, too, and since Worlds is in Canada, she might travel with them anyway. Then again, with Evgenia not going, and if somehow Jason doesn't make it either, it might make more sense for her to stay at TCC and watch over them. But we'll see. Either way, there's little point worrying at this time, IMO. I admit I was surprised to see 4CC and WC also have the one coach per skater rule, but I guess since there are so many skaters, it makes a bit more sense, so as not to have a hundred coaches around.

On 15/01/2020 at 14:52, CaroSkate said:

Savez-vous si SOI imprimera votre nom sur le billet et le vérifiera avant l'entrée? Je pense utiliser un proxy.: 2lbkos0:

How to participate in lottery with proxy? I am french and I don't really understand:confused:. I thought we must need a japanese credit card and a japanese phone number and I don't have them unfortunately ? Could you give me please any advice ? :headdesk:

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

If you look at those landings, Yuzu immediately and deliberately kicks his legs out once he feels his balance going so that his feet don't get caught under him. It has to be a safety thing.

Also, according to wikipedia, CBC has the rights for Worlds and all non-domestic ISU competitions, so it'll be Kurt, PJ, & Carol & co. for commentary. And Tracy will be free to coach whomever. I would like it if Jason makes it.

Yes please.  Adore Jason. X

2小時前, Charlène說:

How to participate in lottery with proxy? I am french and I don't really understand:confused:. I thought we must need a japanese credit card and a japanese phone number and I don't have them unfortunately ? Could you give me please any advice ? :headdesk:

There are online shops helping people to buy tickets in Japan. They have Japanese credit cards, phone and address. Sometimes the ticket can even be in your name. I got my Japan nationals ticket in my name via them before. Though for SOI, they can't use my name so I am a bit worried.

Beside Yuzu and Junhwan, Katia will be at Worlds and probably Jason too, so it will be more than enough coaches. Also, after Canadian Nats Alison may go too, though she will probably take Joey Russell along.  Anyway, pretty sure all the main coaches will be there :)

2 hours ago, CaroSkate said:

Il existe des boutiques en ligne qui aident les gens à acheter des billets au Japon. Ils ont des cartes de crédit japonaises, un téléphone et une adresse. Parfois, le ticket peut même être à votre nom. J'ai déjà obtenu mon billet pour les ressortissants japonais à mon nom via eux. Mais pour SOI, ils ne peuvent pas utiliser mon nom, donc je suis un peu inquiet.

Thank you for your answer ! If you find a solution please keep me in touch:headdesk: . I am totally lost:HELPSOS:

12 hours ago, Louitunes said:

Don't.....  all those who saw him at Turin were nearly having heart attacks as he kept falling in his back. Perhaps they taught him to land this way to save any ankle injury? 

Right? I stopped filming him because I was so unsettled (and then missed getting my own footage of the fully rotated one :( ). Like it was mesmerising, he's mesmerising, but it was scary to watch. 

1 hour ago, memae said:

Right? I stopped filming him because I was so unsettled (and then missed getting my own footage of the fully rotated one :( ). Like it was mesmerising, he's mesmerising, but it was scary to watch. 

Migraine only bit I missed was this practice. :omg: