General Yuzuru Chat

15 hours ago, Henni147 said:

It's a bit late, but happy new year everyone!!! :dancingpooh:

To celebrate 2020, I edited a short video (720p) of the Seimei step sequence without clapping or other background sounds. Just Yuzu and the music. Right on the note. :softYuzu:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dzfoQWOZgFdvXC8curZefkkXxeKP8qUC

thank you...I shamelessy added it to my gdrive...can one fall in love again and again with a Step Seq?Also how light and effertless he is?it looks like the easiest thing ever!:heart:

21 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yes please! 

16 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Yes yes yes!!! We would be so blessed~ 

Thank you in advance :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Here it is!!!

I decided to edit it immediately and upload it on my GDrive. I recorded the video in 1080p and you are free to download it, if you like. I just hope that the LGC track won't cause me any trouble :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Some annotations:

1. I overlayed all sequences with the original music track, so there are no commentary voices, screams, clapping or other distracting background sounds.

2. Programs that Yuzu used for multiple seasons are only included once, so PW, Ballade and Seimei will appear a bit later in the montage (don't worry, they are still there :68468287:).

3. I was really torn to put the R&J step sequence from Nice with the legendary fall into the clip, but at the end I picked a different version with the planned choreo. *gomen*

EDIT: I just saw that the clip of PW has weird quality, so I'm re-uploading a new version. It should be online in ca. 30 minutes soon :13877886:

My editor hates me today.

11 hours ago, Cynthia said:

Hi everyone, 

Hope you are doing well. I want to announce that I have finally decided to go the World Figure Skating Championships in Montreal. This was a hard decision to make considering it was time off from work and being unsure if my stepmother and father would let me stay with them. I recently got clearance from them both, so I will be sure to book tickets really soon. As for paying it off, I would charge it on my credit card and use my line of credit. After which I would use my paycheck biweekly to pay off the line of credit. If you wish to meet with me in person, please message me as this time my friend who met at ACI 2019 isn't going. That is all. Thanks!

Cynthia

Great.  I'm going too.  Should be a great experience.  :8122685:

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Here it is!!!

I decided to edit it immediately and upload it on my GDrive. I recorded the video in 1080p and you are free to download it, if you like. I just hope that the LGC track won't cause me any trouble :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Some annotations:

1. I overlayed all sequences with the original music track, so there are no commentary voices, screams, clapping or other distracting background sounds.

2. Programs that Yuzu used for multiple seasons are only included once, so PW, Ballade and Seimei will appear a bit later in the montage (don't worry, they are still there :68468287:).

3. I was really torn to put the R&J step sequence from Nice with the legendary fall into the clip, but at the end I picked a different version with the planned choreo. *gomen*

EDIT: I just saw that the clip of PW has weird quality, so I'm re-uploading a new version. It should be online in ca. 30 minutes soon :13877886:

again thank you!I really love your videos,you have a way to keep with the flow of the music even when jumping from a program to another!

On 1/3/2020 at 12:34 PM, Henni147 said:

If you are interested, I can edit a collection of all step sequences that Yuzu did in his competitive career. I'm sure that would be amazing 20 minutes of skating. :clapclap4:

@ Henni147

We are salivating with anticipation....bless your dear heart!!:1497158260_5GOE::smiley-happy105::smileys-cheerleading-867900::DancingAlien::happy0065::devilYuzu:

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Here it is!!!

Some annotations:

So after watching that, I'm thinking that I'd love to see him do Etude now. I think with his current maturity as an artist, he'd be able to give it so much more expression and beauty than before

On 1/1/2020 at 8:27 PM, Maya said:

He's much more flexible than that.

Remember, he wasn't able to do the Bielmann for a long time after his right ankle was injured. Which makes perfect sense; pulling that foot above his head and pointing his toe couldn't be good for the ankle. So once it healed, I'm sure he had to work at it before he could get the Bielmann back. Also, in this picture, we don't know what point he's at in the stretch. They're not all in time, so the next frame could be him doing it perfectly.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:48 AM, KatjaThera said:

Both of those pictures are from last Summer (August, I think). Though I agree Yuzu is more flexible than that... but it could be he just wasn't trying hard enough lol We know he does stretching and pilates, so it's totally plausible for that to be him.

But it does seem like Yuzu is at TCC, because that Joseph video was new and that did look like Yuzu skating by. I'm not really surprised, to be honest, but I do hope he got to rest a bit. (Or if he flew straight back to TCC, that Brian forbid him from entering the rink until he was fully rested again...) Also, it seemed Jason was there, too, and others, so I guess skaters were mostly back to work anyway.

Yeah, the timing is why I think it was the start of Yuzu trying to get the Bielmann back. He couldn't grab his right foot and force it upward while his ankle was still injured. But this is exactly the sort of work he would need to get it back. Also, not too many men at TCC would be stretching for a Bielmann. 

I hope so too - that he's been ordered to take it easy for awhile. Poor, exhausted baby.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:24 PM, PoohandYuzu said:

Yes I guess so too, and so I was trying hard to get 4CC tickets today but with no luck :10742290:  Not sure if there is miracle to make the first trip for Yuzu possible and sooner... will continue to hope and try!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I wish you all the luck! I'm worried about him retiring and being forced to fight for FaOI tickets.

Hi everyone. I want to make a statement at Worlds. I want there to be no question who we are all there to see. I know others will provide those wonderful individual banners again, and I purchased 1040 3-inch purple foam roses at only $0.15 each (see Amazon link below) to hand out at Worlds. I plan to put tags on them, with Yuzu's name, Origin, World's 2020, and maybe 4A written on them. Maybe we can all hold them up or wear them so the cameras can see. Man, I really just want to rub ISU's faces in it. 

Anyway, I can only afford 1040 for now, but if anyone else wants to join me in this endeavor, I've provided the link. Please note, this is less than half the price of other sellers, so I don't know if this price will hold for long: 

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YC71DTN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1