General Yuzuru Chat

23 hours ago, Toni said:

You really need to do everything you can to see him live. 

Yes I guess so too, and so I was trying hard to get 4CC tickets today but with no luck :10742290:  Not sure if there is miracle to make the first trip for Yuzu possible and sooner... will continue to hope and try!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

6 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Is it certain Yuzu's going to 4CC? 

He has been named by JSF as selected for 4CC along with Shoma, and I have read somewhere he was also asked why he elected to go to 4CC so it seems he had some choice in it too.  So, if he remains healthy, I take it he will definitely be there.  Hence the 4CC ticket sales explosion!! :surprised_pikachu: (correct me if I am wrong, fellow fanyus!)

11 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Is it certain Yuzu's going to 4CC?  Also, is Nathan going also?  If both are there attention will be at maximum levels (until Worlds, when attention will be maximum +).

Yuzu is going if he's healthy (pleaseplease). US team will be announced after Nationals, it's unlikely Nathan will come there because of his school schedule, not to mention it's the other half of the world, but we won't know until then.

For those you who can get CS Asahi 2, they are running a series of Special Requests programs from 8-12:30 , 3 Jan 2020, Japan time, all skaters, including Yuzu, roughly chronicological order, theme, but just what the programmers feel like 🤡. At 12:30-3:30 pm, the tv listing says there will be a special on Yuzuru Hanyu and Russian  skaters— don’t think this is new and it’s rebroadcast of material from Asahi, but might be worth a watch, since it’s always good to see our boy!  

44 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

It's a bit late, but happy new year everyone!!! :dancingpooh:

To celebrate 2020, I edited a short video (720p) of the Seimei step sequence without clapping or other background sounds. Just Yuzu and the music. Right on the note. :softYuzu:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dzfoQWOZgFdvXC8curZefkkXxeKP8qUC

Thank you so much! It’s a thing of beauty, made me all emotional.:cri:

41 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

To celebrate 2020, I edited a short video (720p) of the Seimei step sequence without clapping or other background sounds. Just Yuzu and the music. Right on the note. :softYuzu:

Wow I did not know that could be done!! How did you even remove all the wordings?? This is so amazing that I'm getting greedy and wanting more :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

Thank you so much :snonegai:

8 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Wow I did not know that could be done!! How did you even remove all the wordings?? This is so amazing that I'm getting greedy and wanting more :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

Thank you so much :snonegai:

If you are interested, I can edit a collection of all step sequences that Yuzu did in his competitive career. I'm sure that would be amazing 20 minutes of skating. :clapclap4:

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

That's amazing. He's so perfectly on the note.

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

If you are interested, I can edit a collection of all step sequences that Yuzu did in his competitive career. I'm sure that would be amazing 20 minutes of skating. :clapclap4:

Yes please! 

Hace 8 horas, Henni147 said:

The original one :cri:

Hi everyone, 

Hope you are doing well. I want to announce that I have finally decided to go the World Figure Skating Championships in Montreal. This was a hard decision to make considering it was time off from work and being unsure if my stepmother and father would let me stay with them. I recently got clearance from them both, so I will be sure to book tickets really soon. As for paying it off, I would charge it on my credit card and use my line of credit. After which I would use my paycheck biweekly to pay off the line of credit. If you wish to meet with me in person, please message me as this time my friend who met at ACI 2019 isn't going. That is all. Thanks!

Cynthia