General Yuzuru Chat

:tumblr_inline_n2pjcvIX6p1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:Happy New Year!!!:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pjcvIX6p1qdlkyg::smiley-happy093:

(And begone, awful scoring nonsense of 2019, may you be a nightmare that stays in the past! And hopefully welcome, reasonable scoring of 2020!)

May this new year be kind to you all and to Yuzuru! May 2020 bring us and him lots of satisfactions, good time and many reasons to feel that it's great to be ourselves and live our life :10742289:

Dear fellow Yuzu fans, satellites, mods and admins running this forum, it's now almost 3 years for me following Yuzu closely and in 4 months it will be Planet 3rd anniversary too. It has been a great journey with you all! It still feels incredible to have found all of you, you are one of the reason why I am grateful that I was ensnared in the orbit of our fave spacekitten in the first place :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: THANK YOU!!! :grouphug: Here's to many more days of celebration for and with Yuzuru, together!:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

2.27 am here  - Happy New Year everyone - hoping for a wonderful 2020 but tbh personally just grateful that you’re persisting in the face of all the odds Yuzuru.  Very best of luck at 4CC and WC 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Who else is watching New York's countdown hoping to see Yuzuru's picture? It's pretty pathetic since I don't even live in the eastern time zone... I think they might have change the picture though :(

Anyway Happy New Year! Thank y'all for all y'all do allowing me to find so many videos and Yuzuru news!! I am truly grateful! 

8 minutes ago, Glory said:

Who else is watching New York's countdown hoping to see Yuzuru's picture? It's pretty pathetic since I don't even live in the eastern time zone... I think they might have change the picture though :(

Anyway Happy New Year! Thank y'all for all y'all do allowing me to find so many videos and Yuzuru news!! I am truly grateful! 

The picture is still there, I've seen it cycle through on the livestreams! :D But sometimes they put close-ups of the live performers on that billboard for a minute instead.

17 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

The picture is still there, I've seen it cycle through on the livestreams! :D But sometimes they put close-ups of the live performers on that billboard for a minute instead.

I stopped watching after a little while but I am recording it so I'll have to look again! 😁

44 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

Seems like they intentionally filmed Yuzu's segment the longest. We need to retweet this tweet loads so their social media manager knows Yuzu is loved 👏👏😎😎

I was watching the live broadcast of the Time Square celebration and saw Yuzu on the TV. That must be a good omen. Happy New Year to all fanyus.