General Yuzuru Chat

To all the PH Satellites and families,

新年明けましておめでとうございます。

Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year 2020!!

It is still 2019 in British Columbia but back home in Japan it is already 2020.  I miss the special atmosphere surround the New Year's in Japan, especially the deep sound of the Buddhist bells, so I attach the YT video of the bells being struck in Chion-in, Kyoto - just a few minutes ago.  I have been taught that the resonant sound of the bell is meant to make us reflect and relinquish our thoughts and actions from the past year and to open our spirits to the here and now.  My uncle was a Zen priest of the Soto-sect, and his words still resonate in my heart... May this sound spread to all the satellites on this Planet and beyond, and let our young man grow in wisdom. 

3 minutes ago, Umebachi said:

To all the PH Satellites and families,

新年明けましておめでとうございます。

Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year 2020!!

It is still 2019 in British Columbia but back home in Japan it is already 2020.  I miss the special atmosphere surround the New Year's in Japan, especially the deep sound of the Buddhist bells, so I attach the YT video of the bells being struck in Chion-in, Kyoto - just a few minutes ago.  I have been taught that the resonant sound of the bell is meant to make us reflect and relinquish our thoughts and actions from the past year and to open our spirits to the here and now.  My uncle was a Zen priest of the Soto-sect, and his words still resonate in my heart... May this sound spread to all the satellites on this Planet and beyond, and let our young man grow in wisdom. 

Oh I so miss having 年越し蕎麦!! Japanese new year feels so solemn and that's totally opposite of the western count down happy party atmosphere. I sometime miss cold, dark and quiet Japanese new year but I'm happy with hot, bright and noisy Aussie new year. I think we're going to the beach on new year's day :D

Wherever you are, I wish all the satellites a HAPPY NEW YEAR. 2020 is going to be another super roller coaster ride with our wonder boy YUZURU!!  

I wish everyone on the Planet a very Happy New Year with lots of love, fun, happiness, success and good health! 

Thank you for sticking around another year on the forum! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

To Yuzu, I wish him all the good luck and happiness, and first of all, good health in 2020, too. I will continue to cheer for him and hope that he'll be able to achieve his goals he set for himself for the next year. 2019 had its ups and downs but overall, I'm just happy that his ankles are now in better condition at the end of this year compared to the last years. 

:tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:Happy New Year everyone! :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

Hi friends, new satellite here! Glad that I finally got enough courage to speak up before 2019 is gone :headdesk:

362 days ago I started my first skating lesson, and now it has become a part of my life. It has been so much fun and joy to know that people around the world are sharing our love for figure skating as a sport/art/lifestyle, and for Yuzu as our idol/hero/inspiration (*add your own terms if I miss any*)!

I wish you all a very Happy New Year with lots of good health, love, smile, and fulfillment! And best luck towards our Yuzu, hope he could stay happy and healthy, plus achieving a lot in the coming year! <3

Dear friends and fellow satellites :10742289:

Less than one hour here till new year!!!!! I wanted to thank you all for this wonderful year in this forum. PH is so important in my life: It’s a home and a beautiful place full of good energy where I feel safe to share my sincere love, admiration and respect for Yuzuru. Thank you so much for making my days much brighter! We have sooo many incredible talented and interesting people here!

Going to the GPF this year has been definitely a highlight of 2019 to me. What an amazing group of committed people working and organizing many things together, with the only purpose to make Yuzu feel how much he is beloved. Thank you for all the hours spent together, dinners, projects, conversations, laughters and warmth!! :201111231756430f6:

Looking back at this year, I feel so grateful that our boy is still skating and allows us to enjoy the magia he creates! He has keep improving and refining every detail and though there is so much stuff just wrong out there, Yuzu’s skating remains the only truth, together with his golden heart. I’m so proud and happy to be allowed to support him and cheer for him!! I’ll try next year as well my best, we also have to aim to be extras as fanyus, right?! :pouty:

I wish to all of you only the best for 2020!! May all your wishes come true and may the new year be a successful one for Yuzu, full of joy, health, sunshine and all his heart desires!!!!

Big hugs and tons of love for you!!! Looking forward to meet you soon again!!!

:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: