General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

As if. Forbes Magazine is not that dumb. I call shenanigans.  

But I do have to thank the author of the article for reminding me that there are Yuzu calendars. I need to get me a great big wall-size one to hang over my desk at work. 

Tis the season for shenanigans.

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Apparently, they tweaked the original text in Forbes, so that it no longer mentions calendars. Or Yuzuru Hanyu’s name... 

It reads so sloppy now. He didn't even bother to adjust the article, really. It reads....ugh.🤦. Nevermind acknowledging the corrections. Removal of Yuzuru's name, but still mentions "can you name the Gold medalist?" 

Dude, can you proof read? At all?

He jumps from one thought to the next. New paragraph, buddy.

I have never thought that somebody would write an article to boast of their ignorance. Imagine people writing this type of articles saying that "I am not a football fan and I can't name a famous footballer so they can't be famous", or "I only know Justin Bieber and not Mozart so Mozart is surely of zero importance"...

:xD:

Anyway, they have edited the article so they should have received the fans' messages and realized their stupidity.

16 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

stream Olys Seimei during these holidays,satellites! only approx.78k away from hitting 7 million views

I know it's random and silly but I totally want Yuzu to be the most viewed skater on the Olympic youtube. I think he and Yuna currently have the most in terms of total views of their different programs, but in terms of a single program he's got a way to go to catch Lipnitskaya's 13 million views on her team skate from Sochi.

I love the new year banner thanks mods.

As for the forbes article, not worth the time. He can be sued for defamation actually if Yuzu was bitchy. But our boy is too gracious, kind and busy for that.

I hope Yuzu is having enough rest. Coming from 2 tournaments where he was frustrated with the results, a lot is in his mind right now.

But I will continue to believe in him and support his 4A goal.

37 minutes ago, Vulnavia said:

I know it's random and silly but I totally want Yuzu to be the most viewed skater on the Olympic youtube. I think he and Yuna currently have the most in terms of total views of their different programs, but in terms of a single program he's got a way to go to catch Lipnitskaya's 13 million views on her team skate from Sochi.

Well, Yulia has had a 4 year head start! 😂