General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I think it is better not to give any clicks to them. It is obvious that is what they want to get here...

Yeah, I just saw it on twitter and everyone is engaging with it, which is exactly what they want. It's probably too much to ask, but it would be great if we'd stop falling for all the clickbait trash and stop interacting with dumb content...:dry:

31 minutes ago, rubyblue said:

Everytime sh*t like that happens, I recall that journalist at PyeongChang press con who said that Yuzu's skating is like the truth in the world of fake news. So accurate and healing.

Awwww this is like a soothing balm... Do you have the link to article/video?

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:What? I mean, what?! All Yuzuru Hanyu got to his name was a shitty calendar?! What planet is the writer from? 

Not Planet Hanyu, that's for sure!

(sorry, couldn't resist lol)

Don't we have a thread here of Yuzu magazines and books? Maybe we should point him to that and mention that Amazon has international versions, too lol

(Actually, speaking of Adam's book, I was half tempted to buy it, out of curiosity, then gave up. Someone on twitter was doing a summary of the interesting bits, but I lost track on seeing if she updated that thread...)