General Yuzuru Chat

Dear fellow Satellites, 

A very Merry Xmas, Kwanza, Hannuka and all other forms of spiritual moments!   Thank you for the many happy memories this year, and for your uplifting company, during good times and bad.   I am still in mourning for the passing of the loved one, but the Planet has helped me feel connected and part of a loving community.  I leave with you (a poor quality) video of the joyous moment from SCI Kelowna, which will stay with me forever...  Wishing you all a healthy and happy New Year!

Happy Christmas 🎅🎅🎅to all of you marvellous Satellites. Those I've met at Helsinki, IDF and Turin and those I chat with on the various threads.  Thank you very much for a brilliant year of Yuzu following.  I've loved it all!!! 

Special best wishes and thanks to our Moderators and all who help keep the PLANET turning. Xxx

:clapclap4:

10 hours ago, Cynthia said:

Hi everyone! Wishing all of you loyal and faithful Fanyus a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

(on a side note, I know Yuzuru wasn't listed with the torch bearers in Tokyo Olympics, but I am kind of hoping he will get to meet hafu athletes Naomi Osaka and Rui Hachimura-following the latter. Both have been hitting the news a lot lately).

the tradition is to keep the identity of the final torchbearer a secret, apparently...

OMG so elated with the news that google put up Yuzuru Hanyu at Times Square, NYC.

The billboard was on top of the Broadway sign OMG

I definitely think we need to tag Google, or let them know via twitter, facebook, youtube etc

that we really appreciate this and that we want to see more of it.

Also, if people have the time, they can send customer feedback to Google for free to let them know we really appreciate them for putting up Yuzuru Hanyu on the Times Square billboard at NYC

https://www.google.com/tools/feedback/intl/en/

:nod2:

I saw someone saying on twitter, that the more positive feedback and responses they get from this, the more they will keep doing it. 

And I think that is logical. All companies love more attention, and keep doing marketing that has impact or that works.

So please let Google know how we feel about this!

Who knows?

If they keep getting heaps of positive reactions every time they use Yuzuru Hanyu, maybe he will become the Google global ambassador someday lol

Loves Loves

Merry Christmas everyone! 

Boy, not even into the New Year and Yuzuru is talking about 4A and rearranging his SP. Nothing out of the ordinary 😂. Just another day in the life of being Yuzuru's fan. He has some lofty goals, but if the 4A is his driving force then I wish him all the success. He is calculating and intelligent, so I have no real fear he will over exert himself. He has a lot of pride, but he tempers his pride with intelligence. If I am being honest-I want to see him do the 4A successfully. But maybe only once in (per) competition if all that risk is only for an added point 🙄😅

When you can’t be in New York Times Square.... 

Live camera to the rescue! 

The camera will pan round times square. I managed to see the Google Year In Search video and can see Yuzu’s part just before the camera suddenly moved and zoom into the upper panel but Yuzu’s part about to finish anyway. 

8 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Idk what to say really...

Well... Not knowing who someone is is not a sin... I didn't know who the hell Adam Rippon is until my rigorous searching of yuzu's youtube videos made youtube recommended his FS videos to me. I'm a new fanyu, so Adam's era had passed, I think... Still, the desk calendar comment feels like BLASPHEMY lol

18 минут назад, Alexis219 сказал:

Well... Not knowing who someone is is not a sin... I didn't know who the hell Adam Rippon is until my rigorous searching of yuzu's youtube videos made youtube recommended his FS videos to me. I'm a new fanyu, so Adam's era had passed, I think... Still, the desk calendar comment feels like BLASPHEMY lol

Mmmmaybe bcs Japanese not English it's not count? xD

27 minutes ago, mercedes said:

also Adam has been around lots of tv shows to promote his book so there's that....but bronze medalist?I love how thay always forget to mention it was a team event...there's only one bronze mdalist and that's my fave spanish skater:biggrin:

And Denis Ten in 2014. I remember the 3 medalist for both 2014, 2018 Olympics. 

Other than Yuzuru, there was another 5 medalist. Now only left Yuzu & Shoma. Amazing on Yuzu's staying power, staying on top 3 power.