General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Yes it's too precious to use so many of the fanyus end up storing them in a protective folder...that's when you realise you're truly in the middle of hanyu 沼 :68468287:

I use mine to store the other Hanyu things fanyus have given me at competitions, like photos and postcards! :grin:

Hi everyone! Wishing all of you loyal and faithful Fanyus a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

(on a side note, I know Yuzuru wasn't listed with the torch bearers in Tokyo Olympics, but I am kind of hoping he will get to meet hafu athletes Naomi Osaka and Rui Hachimura-following the latter. Both have been hitting the news a lot lately).

We are running a little bit late today. We are in a hotel in Campbell River, British Columbia with our friend Jason (who some of you met at ACI and Kelowna) and we are leaving for his Dad’s shortly to open presents and have a big Christmas turkey dinner with all the trimmings.

WISHING YUZU, TEAM BRIAN AND ALL THE SATELLITES A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

17 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

We are running a little bit late today. We are in a hotel in Campbell River, British Columbia with our friend Jason (who some of you met at ACI and Kelowna) and we are leaving for his Dad’s shortly to open presents and have a big Christmas turkey dinner with all the trimmings.

Enjoy!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all the PH people, especially my satellite friends who made this year warm and welcoming.  I seem unable to attach a photo here but I received from my son THREE Japanese magazines, both Yuzuru  one and II (photography by Sunao Noto) and Ice Jewels, the 2017-2018 Photobook.  So surprised.  Made my dat.

A happy, healthy 2020 to you all and to Yuzuru, may he shine as brightly as we know he can.

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

And Merry Christmas to all three of you!

26 minutes ago, Fay said:

Oh, reshuffling the SP, reconsidering the FP layout... nothing to worry about in the future, eh? 

another month of worrying over what the heck he's doing over there at TCC... originally I thought, well, maybe he's home for the holidays (maybe even.... relaxing???LOL) until the New Year... but it would not surprise me if he's heading back soon to tackle the next stage of his ongoing quest for more perfection...

2 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays!  See you all again at another Yuzucon!