General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, Khyara1970 said:

Hello to you all, apologize in advance, english is not my mother tongue, i am from a small country in South America, and the first time writing in this forum. Following figure skating since late ´80 until 2006 when I feel disappointed with the lack of artistry, and coming back in 2014 to see Plushenko in Sochi. And finding a 19 years old japanese jumping kid, with a huge artistic capacity that caught mi mind and my heart, and never let go.

Probably off topic, but this last days I was feeling the need to share with you the lyrics of a song that helped me trough many rough moments in my life, and I truly think in this moment of Yuzu´s life and career, this words describe what I been feeling about the way he has been treated.

Sorry if this has been already share in this forum in another time.

"Any other way" by We the Kings

I am wide awake
And I'm standing tall
Up against the world
Up against the wall

Between the love and hate
They can hardly wait
To watch the hero fall

You could give me hell
You could give me death
Break before I bend
I will have revenge

Fire through my veins
I will fan the flames
Until my dying breath

[Chorus:]
'Cause I will never go down
Any other way (way)
I will never go down
Any other way (way)

Gasoline pumping through my veins
Dancing on top of the flames

I will never go down
Any other way (way)
I will never go down
Any other way

Feel the poison now
Slipping through my skin
I'm not giving up
But I'm giving in

To my darker side
To my every sin
So I can fight again

You could give me hell
You could give me death
Break before I bend
I will have revenge

Fire through my veins
I will fan the flames
Until my dying breath

I wish you all a very happy holiday and we´ll se each other again at the turn of the tides

¡¡Feliz Navidad!!

welcome here....don't worry about your english people here knows and accept us not native speakers,mistakes and all!

Lovely song you shared so thank you and Feliz Navidad to you too!

Merry Xmas to all satellites!  :animated-smileys-animals-047:

To Santa Yuzu (if u happen to read this!):  many many many thanks for sending your xmas gift to all fans, it is very well received and securely stores in our memories!  You must have been tired after touring around.  Please relax with Pooh, sleep 12+ hours per day, eat dumplings and stay home with family for a little while!!!  :tumblr_inline_mqt4gqGr4o1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp:

To the other Santa Claus on the earth:  please please please refill Health, Happiness, Courage, Jumps, Steps, Spins, Success   :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp: in Yuzu’s xmas sock... (and yes he likes to use his big white sock for holding his precious :8788161:).  Thank you so much!  

3 hours ago, alwaysafan said:

... what clip it is? Was he crying again at the gala? :cry: I swear I never wanted to hug someone so much in my life.

From what I read on twitter, it was after FS... my heart breaking for 1000 time... 😭 hope sooo much he is with his family and receving lots of love 🙏

2 hours ago, Khyara1970 said:

Hello to you all, apologize in advance, english is not my mother tongue, i am from a small country in South America, and the first time writing in this forum. Following figure skating since late ´80 until 2006 when I feel disappointed with the lack of artistry, and coming back in 2014 to see Plushenko in Sochi. And finding a 19 years old japanese jumping kid, with a huge artistic capacity that caught mi mind and my heart, and never let go.

Probably off topic, but this last days I was feeling the need to share with you the lyrics of a song that helped me trough many rough moments in my life, and I truly think in this moment of Yuzu´s life and career, this words describe what I been feeling about the way he has been treated.

I am wide awake
And I'm standing tall
Up against the world
Up against the wall

They can hardly wait
To watch the hero fall

You could give me hell
You could give me death
Break before I bend
I will have revenge

Fire through my veins
I will fan the flames
Until my dying breath

Any other way (way)
I will never go down
Any other way (way)

I will never go down
Any other way (way)
I will never go down
Any other way

Feel the poison now
Slipping through my skin
I'm not giving up
But I'm giving in

To my darker side
To my every sin
So I can fight again

You could give me hell
You could give me death
Break before I bend
I will have revenge

Fire through my veins
I will fan the flames
Until my dying breath

I wish you all a very happy holiday and we´ll se each other again at the turn of the tides

¡¡Feliz Navidad!!

Welcome to the Planet! Great first post!

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Google translate just told me that a Twitter caption written in Japanese said that Dai and Yuzuru are planning to take up ID together. I'm pretty sure that's not what it says in the original Japanese...thanks Translate for the amusing mental image though. 

:happy0007::happy0007::happy0007:

Btw the venue for FaOI Shanghai can supposedly seat up to 18,000 people...so maybe it won't be so hard to get tickets after all. Although I guess we shouldn't assume Yuzu will go--but on the other hand, I can't imagine it makes much sense for FaOI to go to Shanghai without him. Don't think there's enough of a dedicated figure skating fandom there in the absence of Yuzu.

14 minutes ago, shanshani said:

:happy0007::happy0007::happy0007:

Btw the venue for FaOI Shanghai can supposedly seat up to 18,000 people...so maybe it won't be so hard to get tickets after all. Although I guess we shouldn't assume Yuzu will go--but on the other hand, I can't imagine it makes much sense for FaOI to go to Shanghai without him. Don't think there's enough of a dedicated figure skating fandom there in the absence of Yuzu.

Check the dates, though - isn't he supposed to doing something with the Tokyo Olympics almost around the same time as FaOI usually is?

Makes me wish I had the budget to go. I've always wanted to see a bit of China, and going to see Yuzu skate would be the best excuse ever.  Oh well, Beijing 2022 is coming...

7 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Check the dates, though - isn't he supposed to doing something with the Tokyo Olympics almost around the same time as FaOI usually is?

Makes me wish I had the budget to go. I've always wanted to see a bit of China, and going to see Yuzu skate would be the best excuse ever.  Oh well, Beijing 2022 is coming...

Is there something he would be involved with besides the torch relay? The internet says the torch is passing through Kansai and Chuubu during the FaOI Shanghai dates (end of May), and I don't see any reason he would be involved in that. Surely he'd be either part of the Sendai leg (June 22) or the cauldron lighting on July 24.

1 hour ago, shanshani said:

Is there something he would be involved with besides the torch relay? The internet says the torch is passing through Kansai and Chuubu during the FaOI Shanghai dates (end of May), and I don't see any reason he would be involved in that. Surely he'd be either part of the Sendai leg (June 22) or the cauldron lighting on July 24.

Honestly I don't know, I've only seen chatter and discussion on fan sites, nothing official, which is why I suggested to check, just in case. 

5 hours ago, Khyara1970 said:

I am wide awake
And I'm standing tall
Up against the world
Up against the wall

They can hardly wait
To watch the hero fall

You could give me hell
You could give me death
Break before I bend
I will have revenge

Fire through my veins
I will fan the flames
Until my dying breath

Any other way (way)
I will never go down
Any other way (way)

I will never go down
Any other way (way)
I will never go down
Any other way

Feel the poison now
Slipping through my skin
I'm not giving up
But I'm giving in

To my darker side
To my every sin
So I can fight again

You could give me hell
You could give me death
Break before I bend
I will have revenge

Fire through my veins
I will fan the flames
Until my dying breath

¡¡Feliz Navidad!!

Hello, Merry Christmas and thank you for this post!

There is a MAD of Yuzuru  to this song, I always wanted to read the lyrics:-).

I can try and find it and a link, if you like and if you dont know it, not today but this week? 

Thank you again!