General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Maleko said:

:crybaby::Poohgaveup:

He seems to have lost confidence in himself...

Like J Nats I understand, but GPF should not have been a competition that made Yuzu feel so down. 

Life is strange

When ISU keeps underscoring Yuzuru to make him retire early

it only fires up Yuzu more, thereby, ironically ISU is extending his planned competition life expectancy. 

Wondering if ISU is purposely doing this,

or is unaware of the side effect they are causing. 

1 час назад, IULIANA сказал:

I cant stop wondering why people keep comparing Yuzuru with Medv... He is certainly in his own league, her fans could try, but  there is no way a comparaison possible, I am really sorry for the kind hearts that feel for her but one needs to keep it real.

You know you can be more candid? Like I never understand why Yuzu fans comparing him to Zhenya while harshly degrading her and with preamble like with all due respect. Bcs there is no respect either for Yuzu or Zhenya. I agree he is on league of his own but as fan of both I found it's highly not respectful from you to say stuff like this regarding her and her fans. 

I've been really sad and heartbroken since the FS at JNat. That loss hit me really hard and watching the performance was very painful that I avoided everything associated with it for two days. Now, I am a bit calmer and have been thinking about it and just realised, it is not the loss that I find upsetting but the fact that he couldn't perform like he wanted to, or like we know he could.

For me, Yuzu has always been an inspiration to do my best no matter the circumstances. To push through and show everyone what I am capable of regardless of the results. To aim higher and improve without waiting for others approval. To be the best I can be for myself and for the people who believe in me. This time, I feel that even though he tried, he couldn't do that. Yuzu is so much better that what he showed that day and he knows it. This is nowhere near Yuzu's real potential. I think that is what hurts most, not that he lost, but that he was not able to put out a performance he is proud of. 

So, my wish for Yuzu for the new year is health and happiness as well as to have the performances he always dreamed of. May all his time on ice and off ice be a joyful time with only progress and improvement in the future :smiley-angelic001:

Also Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all the satellites in the Planet. May all of your wishes and dreams come true  :10742289:

Q6w05dN.png

The weather man said it's going to be 36 celsius on the Christmas day for the part of the world I live. We probably just open bottles of bubblies, get some BBQ, drink more bubblies, talk, have more bubblies, listen to the queen's speech then have more bubblies. And at night, we'll have a toasted sandwich with avocado and prawns. I was born in northern hemisphere and moved to down under so summer Christmas is still not quite natural but I came to love it :img_20: 

Merry Christmas and happy holiday for all satellites!!

Wherever you are on this planet, may your days be filled with love, laughter and happiness for the festive season.Thank you for being the integral part of my fanyu life. You guys are the BEST!!!

Merry Christmas everybody, may this Planet be cheerful and happy because of the success and the happiness of its Lord! I wish you, dear fellow satellites, health, love, optimism, and many seasons of watching Yuzuru dancing on his magical blades, healthy, happy, and always challenging himself and the future with a proud head held up! And once again, thank you, guys, for being here!

Hello to you all, apologize in advance, english is not my mother tongue, i am from a small country in South America, and the first time writing in this forum. Following figure skating since late ´80 until 2006 when I feel disappointed with the lack of artistry, and coming back in 2014 to see Plushenko in Sochi. And finding a 19 years old japanese jumping kid, with a huge artistic capacity that caught mi mind and my heart, and never let go.

Probably off topic, but this last days I was feeling the need to share with you the lyrics of a song that helped me trough many rough moments in my life, and I truly think in this moment of Yuzu´s life and career, this words describe what I been feeling about the way he has been treated.

Sorry if this has been already share in this forum in another time.

"Any other way" by We the Kings

I am wide awake
And I'm standing tall
Up against the world
Up against the wall

Between the love and hate
They can hardly wait
To watch the hero fall

You could give me hell
You could give me death
Break before I bend
I will have revenge

Fire through my veins
I will fan the flames
Until my dying breath

[Chorus:]
'Cause I will never go down
Any other way (way)
I will never go down
Any other way (way)

Gasoline pumping through my veins
Dancing on top of the flames

I will never go down
Any other way (way)
I will never go down
Any other way

Feel the poison now
Slipping through my skin
I'm not giving up
But I'm giving in

To my darker side
To my every sin
So I can fight again

You could give me hell
You could give me death
Break before I bend
I will have revenge

Fire through my veins
I will fan the flames
Until my dying breath

[Chorus:]

I wish you all a very happy holiday and we´ll se each other again at the turn of the tides

¡¡Feliz Navidad!!