General Yuzuru Chat

13 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Thanks. I'm just sharing a lesson learned. :idk:

yep more then once I saw bits and pieces of things posted here ,taken out of contest and put on twitter....if you have something to say come here and reply,right?

thank you for your words btw!

12 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

AWWW C-Shan we feel you!

And about Yuzuru,what he puts on ice is beyong this world,the steps,the choreo,the jumps and the costume too everything has a meaning,it's never done just for the scoring,it's the the other around a way to use the max score togehter with a work of art.

He's terribly human also,I cannot skate but I can relate to his struggles and to his success and failure both.

Perfection is boring,it's a interesting journey i'm following.....now universe even  a little bit less interesting it's ok,capito?let that boy in peace for a while!

Spoiler

With all the due respect to a girl like Medo,she doesn't hold a thing to him.She benefitted a system that overscored her ,skating competitions after competiotions without losing that's true,but without a direction and a meaning.

Now that system keeps working as before,she's trying and I can see the improvment ,but she still has Rusfed behind her,just look at her PCS,when i see she has those scores for SS compared not just Yuzuru but Jason too I smile really.

This said she's nice to watch and I strogly hope she keeps going.

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

if you have something to say come here and reply,right?

Exactly. or, if it's something you don't want to bring up in public, DM the satellite in question and have your discussion that way. 

and you're welcome. 

Anyway. :wut:

Also

Spoiler

About Evgenia: I say give her time. She's coming along nicely with Brian & co. In another year, she will be magnificent, I'm sure of it. 

2 hours ago, river said:

People were saying Yuzu is Santa, and now JW is giving us the pics to prove it.

I don't know what to think of this photo. On the one hand, it makes me  laugh because it's a comedic photo. On the other hand, I'm totally bewildered by the concept and trying to figure out when exactly they took Yuzu to a snowy mountaintop to shoot this...

:umm::xD:

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I don't know what to think of this photo. On the one hand, it makes me  laugh because it's a comedic photo. On the other hand, I'm totally bewildered by the concept and trying to figure out when exactly they took Yuzu to a snowy mountaintop to shoot this...

:umm::xD:

I'm even more bewildered by naked pooh reindeer concept actually... Still, can't help but I kind of like it to some weird point :)

To be totally shallow I have replaced Masquerade screensaver with the bicep photo, less because of the muscles than the mop of spiky black hair.  I really want him to use Sweeney Todd Epiphany- he could really do it justice, and I’d love to see what costume they would come up with.

23 minutes ago, rubyblue said:

I'm even more bewildered by naked pooh reindeer concept actually... Still, can't help but I kind of like it to some weird point :)

I've never seen Santa in quite this light and I don't think I'll be able to think of him (Santa) the same way again...in a good way but a very weird way. 

This definitely has Lotte/Ghana beat, hands down. 

What if all of Yuzu's sponsors are competing to create the most, er, memorable image of him that they can? 

3 hours ago, memae said:

To me it's a bit like Seimei represents that second stage of the fight to gain that legendary GOAT status and Origin is like... I think of it as quite regal, especially with the purple and gold in the costume, so I'm going to say it's kind of like the performance of a king who's already won his crown (Seimei was the final fight for it). Seimei is a battle whereas Origin is a coronation. 

You are spot on! Couldn't have put it better myself. The purple costume is indeed very regal. From SEIMEI to Origin, I see the transformation of a boy to a man. Physically, mentally, spiritually. 

5 hours ago, river said:

People were saying Yuzu is Santa, and now JW is giving us the pics to prove it.

I saw it on Twitter earlier and ended up NOT posting it here because my brain didn't know how to handle this. It's like receiving contradicting information. I'm still confused just looking at it... :confused0066:

58 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

WHERE can i find a HQ photo of this? Not a photo of the newspaper but a soft copy of this photo. In HIGH QUALITY!

I need it to live.

The best version I found so far  :68271262:

https://www.sankei.com/photo/story/expand/191224/sty1912240006-p1.html