General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, barbara said:

I didn't know that - interesting info.  But I only have the one computer - so I'll pull it up on my phone and see if that helps.  

You should create a playlist with several videos and play it in loop instead of just playing 1 video only.

NBCSports.com looks back at the 2010s decade this week. Here are 10 Winter Olympic athletes who dominated the last 10 years.

Yuzuru Hanyu, Japan
Figure Skating
2014, 2018 Olympic champion
First skater to score 100 points in a short program, 200 in a free skate, 300 overall

Hanyu, then 14, was 12th at the 2009 World Junior Championships won by Adam Rippon. The next season, he was the world junior champion, setting the tone for a quadrennium in which he would rise to become the second teen to win the Olympic men's singles title. From there, Hanyu combined jumping and artistry like no other skater, winning two world titles, another Olympic title and, the last five years, never finishing worse than second in a competition.

https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2019/12/17/mikaela-shiffrin-shaun-white-winter-olympians-2010s-decade/

3 hours ago, Geo1 said:

NBCSports.com looks back at the 2010s decade this week. Here are 10 Winter Olympic athletes who dominated the last 10 years.

Yuzuru Hanyu, Japan
Figure Skating
2012, 2018 Olympic champion
First skater to score 100 points in a short program, 200 in a free skate, 300 overall

Hanyu, then 14, was 12th at the 2009 World Junior Championships won by Adam Rippon. The next season, he was the world junior champion, setting the tone for a quadrennium in which he would rise to become the second teen to win the Olympic men's singles title. From there, Hanyu combined jumping and artistry like no other skater, winning two world titles, another Olympic title and, the last five years, never finishing worse than second in a competition.

https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2019/12/17/mikaela-shiffrin-shaun-white-winter-olympians-2010s-decade/

In a blurb about the dominance of a skater from another country, find a way to shoehorn an American in. Never change, NBC. :68468287:

57 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

In a blurb about the dominance of a skater from another country, find a way to shoehorn an American in. Never change, NBC. :68468287:

Makes you wish the ISU would pay attention to this - do they really think Yuzuru isn't the driving force behind the sports growing popularity?