General Yuzuru Chat

Brian's interview sounds a bit defensive but tbh who wouldn't be after what happened on his IG. People said horrible things to him, so it's understandable.

It sounds like a miscommunication problem, I'm pretty sure they'll resove it without too many issues back at TCC. I do think they may be going through a slightly rocky patch bc of differences in their approaches (aka Yuzu wanting to jump 4A and 5 quads layout and Brian preferring cleanliness to very high difficulty), which is probably why Yuzu picked Ghislain. I don't think anyone is guilty here.

11 minutes ago, rubyblue said:

Brian should take a  PR lesson from Eteri. What a mastermind she is to show up only for Yuzu's runthrough during his coachless practice :D True winner! I hate her and I love her at the same time. 

Frankly, I'm starting to get the feeling that Russians would LOVE to poach Yuzu away from TCC.

@Umebachi I read that news about Dr. Nakamura and it just filled me with sadness. The worst part of the current situation in that area of the world is how any attempts to make things better for the people there are immediately torn down and destroyed by the various terrorist factions in the region. 

4 minutes ago, lila said:

it gets funnier when you look at the whole situ with denii chatting up with yuzu and all the questions of russian coaching to yuzu :D

i say one big conspiracy theory happening here lol

Pretty sure they are actually trying to snatch him lol doesn't hurt them to try 

15 minutes ago, rubyblue said:

Brian should take a  PR lesson from Eteri. What a mastermind she is to show up only for Yuzu's runthrough during his coachless practice :D True winner! I hate her and I love her at the same time. 

Yeah right, Yulia Lipnitskaya and Evgenia Medvedeva would agree. Along with Alina Zagitova right at the moment. She’s a mastermind at having PR which serves her own purposes, and she has no qualms about casting her skaters under truck wheels if needs be. 

12 minutes ago, memae said:

That Nathan Chen called 4Lo "scary" and explained his feelings about its approach and axis in the press conference is pretty telling about its difficulty. He's one of few skaters to land a 4Lo and I think he's still maybe the only skaters to land 5 different quads in competition (I think maybe Shoma might have but I'm trying to think if I've ever seen him land a 4Lz as opposed to 4F(?)) so he'd know better than anyone.

But has Shoma ever done 4Lo or 4Lz? I thought his quads were toe, sal, and flip only. 

1 minute ago, Fay said:

Yeah right, Yulia Lipnitskaya and Evgenia Medvedeva would agree. Along with Alina Zagitova right at the moment. She’s a mastermind at having PR which serves her own purposes, and she has no qualms about casting her skaters under truck wheels if needs be. 

To  make it clear - I was only joking