General Yuzuru Chat

Dear Yuzu, HAPPY FRIGGIN' BIRTHDAY MAN!!! Thank you for showing the world what is vitality, perseverance, willpower enrobed in a majestic beauty unlike any other 💙💙💙💙💙. May your day this day be filled with honey, strawberry shortcake, and all kinds of treats, you friggin deserve it!! 

All the warmest regards to you, and have another blast of a new year ahead!

Who organized the flower girl to give Yuzu the birthday cake during Kiss and Cry? 

Yuzu seemed to think the timing and place was inappropriate to accept the birthday cake. If fans organized the birthday cake, Kiss and Cry was not the timing to give it to Yuzu. I thought we talked this through as a fandom not to bother Yuzu during Kiss and Cry with birthday surprises. He clearly did not want it during Kiss and Cry and hence rejected it. 

I see a lot of Japanese fans talking about the ill timing of this on twitter and are rather angry with the timing. Jp Fanyus are angry because now some people in Japan who are not fans of Yuzu are bashing Yuzu for declining a cake from an innocent girl and it is exactly why japanese fanyus didn't want to do any birthday treat for Yuzu during Kiss and Cry. Because Japanese media and public sometimes like to twist little things Yuzu does to fabricate something about his personality. They  have a great desire to pull him down, to find little things to twist into a "Yuzu is cold" story. We want Yuzu to stop running into situations that are unusual and abnormal or situations that make him feel uncomfortable. We want him to stop running into uncomfortable situations he feels the need to decline on the spot. 

Please for the love of God, do not bother him during Kiss and Cry next time. He rejected it once, and it is all you need to know how he felt about being suprised during Kiss and Cry with birthday treats. 

Might I add a competition is not the time for fan meetings or fan gifts or fan surprises, and kiss and cry is indeed a crucial part of competing. I think a birthday cake after victory lap would be better. Just never during kiss and cry. 

8 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

Who organized the flower girl to give Yuzu the birthday cake during Kiss and Cry? 

Yuzu seemed to think the timing and place was inappropriate to accept the birthday cake. If fans organized the birthday cake, Kiss and Cry was not the timing to give it to Yuzu. I thought we talked this through as a fandom not to bother Yuzu during Kiss and Cry with birthday surprises. He clearly did not want it during Kiss and Cry and hence rejected it. 

I see a lot of Japanese fans talking about the ill timing of this on twitter and are rather angry with the timing. Jp Fanyus are angry because now some people in Japan who are not fans of Yuzu are bashing Yuzu for declining a cake from an innocent girl and it is exactly why japanese fanyus didn't want to do any birthday treat for Yuzu during Kiss and Cry. Because Japanese media and public sometimes like to twist little things Yuzu does to fabricate something about his personality and have a great desire to find little things to twist into a "Yuzu is cold" story. We want Yuzu to stop running into situations that are unusual and abnormal or situations that make him feel uncomfortable. 

Please for the love of God, do not bother him during Kiss and Cry next time. He rejected it once, and it is all you need to know how he felt about being suprised during Kiss and Cry with birthday treats. 

Wow, whatever person or group did that needs to rethink their choices...that...common sense should tell someone the K&C isnt the right time...pretty rude.