General Yuzuru Chat

Happy birthday Yuzu!:balloons-smiley::SunFace::drink2::tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

At this point, you’ve won and done everything to be my GOAT.  It doesn’t matter if you win against biased judging.  It doesn’t matter if you have perfect programs, although I know you want it.  Be happy.  Be healthy. Know the hope and joy you’ve brought to your fans throughout the years.  Everything else is really just EXTRA.  

I will enjoy your skating as long as you want to gift us with your talent. I will support you always.   :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw::10815002::img_21::smiley-rpg012::smiley-happy105::grouphug:

On 12/6/2019 at 5:13 AM, quadaxelwin said:

Nathan is like the male Trusova for me, and I honestly cannot understand how his programs are more artistic or musical than Yuzu's.

Tbh Trusova isn't being praised for her non-existant artistry talent and artistic programs, everybody knows her forte is technical score and, say, Kostornaia is objectively better than her in Skating Skills, PE, Interpretation of Music. 

Also, Trusova does have Transitions. Maybe they are both overscored in PCS in the end, but the propaganda surrounding Trusova is not comparable with that surrounding Nathan. Nathan is Us's only male champ. Trusova is one of many many talents Russia has, they have no reason to favor her above Kosto or Anna.