General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Apparently, the same thing happened at gpf 2015

So history repeats itself then?

It would be so iconic, if Yuzu skated to "It's my life" from Bon Jovi with the line:

"My heart is like an open highway. Like Frankie said: I DID it my way." ... and jumped a 4S there :laughing:

That would be an awesome Javi-easter egg. :muahaha:

21 minutes ago, mokjakarma said:

I think it's this one at ACI 2017?

The way he just stares down at them as what's happened dawns on him lol

I hope someone brings it up in an interview one day because I want to know what happened afterwards. Like, did he have words with Mum or did he suck it up, decide to be grateful he has someone to pack his clothes for him, and stay quiet? Also: Brian and Javi when they realise and try to avoid eye contact lol

19 hours ago, mercedes said:

I honestly cannot think of a gloveless Yuzuru(apart when he had to rights gloves and he was already at the rink and couldn't fix the thing and behaved like the brat he is LOL)during competitions but my memory is what it is ;-P

and he carried that sulk through to and throughout his free skate and popped 3 quads, fell on a 3A (slow to get up too), missed a combo and got a 155 score. :rofl3:I have never seen him this fed-up and reckless throughout a program before. This is so funny!

2 hours ago, mokjakarma said:

Thank you for the video link! Glad to have seen this side of him. Spoiled brat indeed LOL. He was SO PISSED and Brian looked scared of him at 1:12... :rofl3:

2 hours ago, memae said:

The way he just stares down at them as what's happened dawns on him lol

I hope someone brings it up in an interview one day because I want to know what happened afterwards. Like, did he have words with Mum or did he suck it up, decide to be grateful he has someone to pack his clothes for him, and stay quiet? Also: Brian and Javi when they realise and try to avoid eye contact lol

I am quite surprised by his reaction. He was actually mad at somebody across the rink. I mean, he was 22 at that time, he should have at least packed his own stuff?! He looks very pampered (huge entourage, people waiting on him hand and foot) compared to other competitors. :ohmygod:

4 hours ago, mokjakarma said:

Actually this little story was briefly noted on the description plate for the gloves that he donated to the Olympic Museum at Lausanne... after mentioning his 2 OGM since Dick Button, it continued:   “A few months beforehand, a competition in Canada, as he stepped onto the ice and put his gloves on, he realised that he had taken two right-hand gloves!  This clearly failed to put him off...”  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: