General Yuzuru Chat

On 11/13/2019 at 4:12 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

Has anyone considered the possibility that this comment might have been in the same vein as 'I hope the rotation on the toe loop was okay' ? i.e., Yuzu's trolling a bit and throwing shade. 

Yep, that makes alot of sense. I love rewatching his Origin at SCI for that line, SO CHEEKY! Plus the way he 'drags' himself when he celebrates Brian's prediction of winning SCI, cracks me up every time. 

:xD:

6 hours ago, Veveco said:

Is this a new quote or a bit of a mistranslation? It seems different from what he said previously, notably at Saitama (that he MIGHT go for Beijing IF he feels competitive enough, not sure yet, etc.) ? This one sounds a lot more affirmative. Just Olympics trying to hype Beijing2022? I'm not sure how much weight to put in this "quote"... :14066882:

It got already deleted, sigh, I wish the Olympics wasn't posting something that he didn't say and that is a complete mistranslation. It should be basic journalism. 

All these modern programs are meh if they can't be performed well. Lol. This trend is gonna die down soon, believe me. I personally can only take so much of break dancing and bad vocals.

7 hours ago, Bilge said:

Hahah i came here to post this tooxD let me add the last part

Also this

:LOL:

People sure get bored without him, nhk please come soon!!

Where can I buy this chocolate dispenser? Hahaha

6 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

It got already deleted, sigh, I wish the Olympics wasn't posting something that he didn't say and that is a complete mistranslation. It should be basic journalism. 

I was shocked it was the 'olympics' account posting this, not olympic channel, because olympics account doesn't post as much Yuzu account as olympic channel and so I thought that new post must be somehow legit. 

On 11/15/2019 at 2:20 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

What's the name of the piece beginning with '12'? 12 something-something Tune? He marked it with a double circle. 

On 11/15/2019 at 2:29 PM, quadaxelwin said:

Something like 12 summer song

But I can't find it online. Hmmm. Maybe it's a ryuichi sakamoto song becaise he linked it with the Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence down below. 

I find it hilarious how he didn't really like The Shire Hobbit song 😂

23 hours ago, quadaxelwin said:

The 12 song yuzu really liked, I researched and it came up at Chopin Fantasie collection

Which is probably this one

It's the closest song that came up on the search. 

The songs below are mostly famous JP songs

And yes, how nice of him. Wonder if he has time to do that nowadays? 

Also since he "really liked" 2 songs from Man in the Iron Mask, just curious to know.

Anyone know any skater who's skated to Man in the Iron Mask soundtrack before? 

The title of this 12 something song could be this one.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/十二国記-S-T-1-十二幻夢組曲-TVサントラ/dp/B000068WE1

It's an anime OST so I definitely think this would be more for Yuzu than Chopin...

I used to have a list here, with all the online links to the official sources (best I can find) https://yuzuruspoohsan.tumblr.com/post/179912359613/yuzurus-music-list 

Here I've downloaded all the songs that he indicated he liked a lot in that particular list. Also included music that he gave during interviews, and lip-synced music. And EX + competition music. Haven't updated since 2017 though, there's a couple more new Yowamushi Pedal songs he lip synced to recently. I even put in all the relevant pictures as the album pic lol, and tried my best to include accurate singer's info. There's also the meme music where I loved the MAD haha 

https://mega.nz/#F!r3JDiApB!UKFdR943qEiwiNF_rmpHqQ

oh29l3.png 

Here are some of my favourites 

Pop songs

世界の終り 

戦いは終わらない(ギター)

StaRt by Mrs Green Apple (available on spotify), apparently he really liked this one for a while, good taste lol 

僕の声 (lipsynced in competition) 

Soundtrack songs 

戦場のメリークリスマス

Requiem of Heaven and Earth

Meme music 

僕とヴィーナス  https://www.bilibili.com/video/av8010942/ (toggle off on screen comment at bottom of video)

I like the H&L with lyrics version (旅立ちの時), HYK with lyrics too (春よ,来い, available on spotify). 

5 hours ago, quadaxelwin said:

I was shocked it was the 'olympics' account posting this, not olympic channel, because olympics account doesn't post as much Yuzu account as olympic channel and so I thought that new post must be somehow legit. 

Yeah, I always had the feeling that the "Olympics" account is more the Yuna-bot and "Olympic Channel" the Yuzu-bot.

Olympics really should take a crash course in professional Hanyurnalism from the experienced big-bro OC.

35 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

NHK k&c! So pretty! :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

I can't :13877886:

I'll have to work during his SP(and it will be a very demanding difficult morning)so hopefully we'll both came out of it victorious:biggrin:

17 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Yeah, I always had the feeling that the "Olympics" account is more the Yuna-bot and "Olympic Channel" the Yuzu-bot.

Olympics really should take a crash course in professional Hanyurnalism from the experienced big-bro OC.

Or just in journalism ,without posting clickbait....just saying:hihi:

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

NHK k&c! So pretty! :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

I can't help thinking Worlds and NHK 2019 themes are especially made for Yuzu (Cherry blossom for Haru-chan, and Snow flower for Oto-chan). Or are they actually inspired by Yuzu? :embSwan: (I'm not even surprised if it's true, Yuzu even inspired Olympic medals :9:)