General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, monchan said:

Dont think its possible when hes still competitive. But they can do it after he retires and goes on world tour performing all his competitive programs. Pls consider this ideas OIP and Yuzu!!!

I really think the idea of a world tour for Yuzu is possible but only in the context of a full ice show.  He has only a certain amount of stamina and he cannot skate for hours on end.  He is, however, the only skater around now (or ever) who could package a full ice show and tour internationally with it, the only one who could get the financial support and the only one who could get the audience support.  As far as other skaters in his show, they'll be lined up wanting to get in since they all know his drawing power, that when he's on the ticket a sell-out is assured.  I and many others have said previously that Yuzu's skating after retirement will be in ice shows and going on the evidence of Continues with Wings, he's fully capable of putting together a show.

5 hours ago, mercedes said:

At Saitama after the FS practice he was clearly watching himself on a iPad ,I don’t know who filmed him tho Ghislain maybe?

anyhow I really hope one day we’ll get to see it maybe like a documentary.

OI perspective really ruined us all 😂

His mom recorded his practices at ACI from the stands. So maybe she does this consistently?

1 minute ago, Waterbuffalo said:

His mom recorded his practices at ACI from the stands. So maybe she does this consistently?

Yumi for the win then LOL

Honestly I can't remeber where I read it but I thought he recorded everything (like daily training at TCC) to check and study later...ah well hopefully one day we'll see a snippet of it.

Thank you and wellcome here :thanks:

1 hour ago, micaelis said:

I really think the idea of a world tour for Yuzu is possible but only in the context of a full ice show.  He has only a certain amount of stamina and he cannot skate for hours on end.  He is, however, the only skater around now (or ever) who could package a full ice show and tour internationally with it, the only one who could get the financial support and the only one who could get the audience support.  As far as other skaters in his show, they'll be lined up wanting to get in since they all know his drawing power, that when he's on the ticket a sell-out is assured.  I and many others have said previously that Yuzu's skating after retirement will be in ice shows and going on the evidence of Continues with Wings, he's fully capable of putting together a show.

Really looking forward to it! I wonder how many and which countries he’ll cover in his tour if he has one, and how will they decide on that. Imagine Yuzu going on a holiday around the world!

Who’ll be in his ice shows though? I think CWW really shows that there’s so much about him that we still don’t know. Like getting 60+ year old Minoru Sano to perform 😂 

2 hours ago, Salior said:

Really looking forward to it! I wonder how many and which countries he’ll cover in his tour if he has one, and how will they decide on that. Imagine Yuzu going on a holiday around the world!

Nah, Yuzu and shows won't have much to do with vacation. I'm sure, he would plan and prepare every tiny detail, spend days and hours with the organizers discussing the format, design, cast etc., practice like a monster and give 120% in every performance.

My reaction to the On Ice Perspectives video:

:loveeyes::jaw::smiley-happy093::studsmatta::5918bda872cf0_0006(2)::13877886:

I sure hope there's more!!! 

Also, how much do you wanna bet Yuzu asked Jordan for the footage so he could use it as a training review? Next thing you know,  OIP will get a standing gig filming Yuzu's feet up close during training sessions so the Ice Lord can perfect every little detail...:nod2:

Speaking of Yuzu ice show world tour, I imagine his TCC rink mates (past and present) might join him as well (I imagine Jason, Junhwan, Javi, even Nam too? And that's just the men skaters, he definitely would invite some ladies and possibly a pairs team too!). Anyway, it might also possibly be TCC skaters' world tour or something 😆

14 minutes ago, river said:

Looks like it. There are a lot of accounts that have reposted it, but the official OIP link is down. And it’s not posted on Jordan’s Patreon page either. I wonder what happened?

The video is still there on OIP's twitter account (with +157K views btw):

https://mobile.twitter.com/OnIcePerspectvs/status/1190664148927078406

Maybe he deleted the Instagram post by mistake?

14 minutes ago, river said:

Looks like it. There are a lot of accounts that have reposted it, but the official OIP link is down. And it’s not posted on Jordan’s Patreon page either. I wonder what happened?

I just watched it on his Twitter. Try there?