General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

I want to thank Planet Hanyu and satellites for providing all the SC videos and up loading them.  I am spending TOO MUCH time watching them, but being inspired and realizing why I’m a fan in the first place. :snonegai::grouphug:

Omg...I can't believe that this would be my first comment but does anyone have the pic/gif of yuzu in the "pretty please" pose as per the white emoticon in the quote? I know that the video was taken when he was asked to do a quad battle but he refused. He should be lifted for a photograph around the same time. I've been looking for it for months, lost a bulk of my phone memory when I switched phones 😭

Sorry for being random and I greatly appreciate any pointers in the right direction 🙇🏻‍♀️ Thank you!!

35 minutes ago, wuzi said:

Omg...I can't believe that this would be my first comment but does anyone have the pic/gif of yuzu in the "pretty please" pose as per the white emoticon in the quote? I know that the video was taken when he was asked to do a quad battle but he refused. He should be lifted for a photograph around the same time. I've been looking for it for months, lost a bulk of my phone memory when I switched phones 😭

Sorry for being random and I greatly appreciate any pointers in the right direction 🙇🏻‍♀️ Thank you!!

If you Google 'Yuzuru Hanyu Evan Bates' you'll get a whole series of them :D 

(ETA: It was 4CC 2017 in Korea.)

5 minutes ago, Maleko said:

Not in Mexico :anger:

It's weird, I'm in the US and I can see a bunch of videos of performances from SCI, but not all of them, and only a few from SkAm. I have no idea how they're deciding what gets unblocked and where and when, but of the ones that I can see Yuzu's free skate has the most views by far.

7 hours ago, andchipzz said:

Where do I put this? A Russian fan is translating Russian commentary (it is Yagudin and Golovanov) for SP! 
So, I remember a Yagudin fan is talking on tumblr about well and kinda shading Yuzuru a little bit for his style and his idolization of Plushenko.
And that tumblr person also bad-talked about Shirota, about how she did not pay her due for her crimes etc., and it seems the dislike for Yuzuru is just by his association with Shirota.

But, then last year we found out that Yagudin actually has all good things to say about Yuzuru (God of Figure Skating, etc) and I couldn't help but laugh about it.

It is always funny when some people's pretentiousness bite them back on the ass.

https://twitter.com/IrinaMastyaeva/status/1189313288561188869?s=20

How do I embed twitter post here? TT

i think copy the link as plain text (eg copying straight from the address bar, or press the “paste as plain text” option when you paste in the post). After pasting, press space bar. it should show up 

OMG I laughed so hard about mom's vision at breakfast today :rofl:

GPF Torino gala practice:

Alina: Yuzu, can we jump a sbs 3F?

Yuzu: Okay.

Alena: Yuzu, can we jump a sbs 3A from back counter?

Yuzu: Oh, yes!

Sasha: Yuzu, can we jump a sbs 4T again?

Yuzu: Okay, but now at first attempt :P

Rika: Yuzu, can we jump a sbs 4S?

Yuzu: Yep, just give me a short break first.

Anna: Yuzu, can we jump a sbs 4Lz?

Yuzu: :13877886:

1 hour ago, Vulnavia said:

It's weird, I'm in the US and I can see a bunch of videos of performances from SCI, but not all of them, and only a few from SkAm. I have no idea how they're deciding what gets unblocked and where and when, but of the ones that I can see Yuzu's free skate has the most views by far.

Is this why fp is double of sp? I didn’t know they were blocked and was wondering why the views were low (in yuzu standarts)

7 minutes ago, Bilge said:

Is this why fp is double of sp? I didn’t know they were blocked and was wondering why the views were low (in yuzu standarts)

I think it is, because I can see the video of the free but not the short. So either they're unblocking some videos that were supposed to stay blocked, or not unblocking all of the videos that could be unblocked...in other words, it's all running super smoothly in typical ISU fashion.

18 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I love how Olympic Channel never fails to give us extra Yuzu content. I'm kinda new to Yuzu fandom, but from what year did they start following Yuzu so much?

What year did they start covering him so much???

Just now, quadaxelwin said:

I love how Olympic Channel never fails to give us extra Yuzu content. I'm kinda new to Yuzu fandom, but from what year did they start following Yuzu so much?

What year did they start covering him so much???

Right after the Pyeongchang Olympics. Not before.