General Yuzuru Chat

I just need to say this morning once again, how beautiful that euler combo was. Rewatched it so many times now, and that is just beautiful massive combo, with perfect technique, perfect edge, perfect!

Don't mind me, I'm just in love with this jump.

Pics of Yuzu and Sasha in the gala suddenly reminded me about all the top ladies that competed together with him through years:

Mao & Yuzu:

8.jpg?1

Zhenya & Yuzu

9c93de291bd77269b63bf931e64763aa.jpg

Alina & Yuzu

maxresdefault.jpg

Sasha & Yuzu:

(How I wish he had a pic with Yuna :cri:)

Mao is 4 years older than Yuzu and Sasha is 10 years younger... Just how many eras have past and he's still here competing! Top lady changed but the top man is still the same :knc_yuzu1:

3 minutes ago, monchan said:

Pics of Yuzu and Sasha in the gala suddenly reminded me about all the top ladies that competed together with him through years:

Mao & Yuzu:

8.jpg?1

Zhenya & Yuzu

9c93de291bd77269b63bf931e64763aa.jpg

Alina & Yuzu

maxresdefault.jpg

Sasha & Yuzu:

(How I wish he had a pic with Yuna :cri:)

Mao is 4 years older than Yuzu and Sasha is 10 years younger... Just how many eras have past and he's still here competing! Top lady changed but the top man is still the same :knc_yuzu1:

It is great and all, but you forgot Yulia and Adelina!

33 minutes ago, monchan said:

The top man is still the same and doesn't age at all :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Watching Yuzu and Sasha dorking around is so lovely. Two terminators jumping perfect sync sbs 4T in gala practice is everything. Gosh, in pairs they would have such a massive lead with their jumps that they could even afford to skip the lifts :xD:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

OP said the hotel should pay 10% commission to Yuzu on the income that they've made from Hanyuconomy. Also not sure if it's true but the OP suggested that they had to upgrade the airplanes from small propeller ones to bigger ones for the flights to Kelowna. 

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Thank you Tsuzuki-sensei!

The basics are the foundations. Everything builds up from them. I think this can be applied to any sport. I know in mine (which is very different to skating), when I was at my peak (national level) we often used particular drills (almost every day) to centre our technique and these were drills that we'd learned before we were even 5 years old to develop our ability to begin with. 

TSL avoiders might actually like this week's recap. They have lots of nice things to say about Yuzu, and I'm not being sarcastic. Even a pretty decent comparison (better than the usual narrative we get from the likes of NBC, etc) of Nathan and Yuzuru in terms of what they both offer and what might be going on with their training and how it might play out towards the end of the season. 

1 hour ago, memae said:

TSL avoiders might actually like this week's recap. They have lots of nice things to say about Yuzu, and I'm not being sarcastic. Even a pretty decent comparison (better than the usual narrative we get from the likes of NBC, etc) of Nathan and Yuzuru in terms of what they both offer and what might be going on with their training and how it might play out towards the end of the season. 

I'll still give it a miss - the one has an annoying voice, the other an annoying face, and that's before we even get to their bias and bitching. However, I'm glad to hear it.  So did NBC on the broadcast.... mind you, Yuzu didn't really give anyone much choice but to heap on the praise, did he? 

"Living well is the best revenge" indeed.....

2 hours ago, memae said:

I still don't want to give them a view, not even a single one!! so thanks for the summary.

I cannot handle listening to TSL, not because of their content, but because they go everywhere before they get to the point. And they do it in the most annoying gossipy way. And yeah, how does he do that? Maintaining that level of integrity and politeness while still giving his point across.