General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Wait...I thought Russian girls are using Yuzu's quad vids as their reference so if Yuzu is referencing these girls then this is called...circular reference!!

DXJ6xWH.png

Yuzuru probably watches the whole junior and senior grand prix circuit by now.

I bet he knows all the top skaters off by heart (both boys and girls).

I love how he mentioned Kostornaia because she is the closest to him in terms of skating skills, artistry, musicality, expressiveness, charisma and beauty on ice.

They both have star quality. 

I also loved how he mentioned Valieva Because she is a major fan of him (go on her instagram and you will see lol).

I'm glad he is looking forward to seeing them in real life lol. I'm looking forward to cute gala pics during GPF

42 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

Yuzuru probably watches the whole junior and senior grand prix circuit by now.

I bet he knows all the top skaters off by heart (both boys and girls).

I love how he mentioned Kostornaia because she is the closest to him in terms of skating skills, artistry, musicality, expressiveness, charisma and beauty on ice.

They both have star quality. 

I also loved how he mentioned Valieva Because she is a major fan of him (go on her instagram and you will see lol).

I'm glad he is looking forward to seeing them in real life lol. I'm looking forward to cute gala pics during GPF

Aww that's adorable. Valieva has good artistry for her level of development (and let's be honest, it can be hard to seem artistic with Daniil programs, even if you are), so the influence does show. She's clearly trying to be a balanced skater. It's awesome the senpai noticed these girls hahahaha

In Yuzu-Nathan rivalry news, when was the last time they faced each other when Yuzu was healthy? 

spoiler: me complaining about dumb things I've seen people say

Spoiler

Saw some people trying to downplay Yuzu's two Oly wins in one of those dumb “who's better, Yuzu or Nathan” threads by talking about the context in which they were won, and it's like, uh, first of all, the context of Yuzu's second win was in the best men's field ever, while he was injured, and just because Nathan head-cased in the short doesn't somehow make Yuzu's win lesser (also, he had to prevail against Shoma, Javi, Boyang, etc. all of whom, as far as we know, were healthy and well prepared). You have to bring the mental game as well as the physical one and Nathan didn't, while Yuzu did and then some. Meanwhile, the context of Nathan's two World Championships was 1. depleted field, with rivals absent, injured, or undertrained where literally everyone but him melted down 2. main rivals injured (Shoma was in a pretty bad state too, wasn't he?) So if you're going to bring up context of wins, well...

4 minutes ago, shanshani said:

Aww that's adorable. Valieva has good artistry for her level of development (and let's be honest, it can be hard to seem artistic with Daniil programs, even if you are), so the influence does show. She's clearly trying to be a balanced skater. It's awesome the senpai noticed these girls hahahaha

In Yuzu-Nathan rivalry news, when was the last time they faced each other when Yuzu was healthy? 

spoiler: me complaining about dumb things I've seen people say

Hide contents

Saw some people trying to downplay Yuzu's two Oly wins in one of those dumb “who's better, Yuzu or Nathan” threads by talking about the context in which they were won, and it's like, uh, first of all, the context of Yuzu's second win was in the best men's field ever, while he was injured, and just because Nathan head-cased in the short doesn't somehow make Yuzu's win lesser (also, he had to prevail against Shoma, Javi, Boyang, etc. all of whom, as far as we know, were healthy and well prepared). You have to bring the mental game as well as the physical one and Nathan didn't, while Yuzu did and then some. Meanwhile, the context of Nathan's two World Championships was 1. depleted field, with rivals absent, injured, or undertrained where literally everyone but him melted down 2. main rivals injured (Shoma was in a pretty bad state too, wasn't he?) So if you're going to bring up context of wins, well...

LOL yeah, but. Whatever if they want to live in their delusion in their alternate dimension. If they think about it that way, then we can go back to World 2015 and World 2016 in which in both competition, Yuzuru is in bad health and still win silver so we can argue that if he is fit, he will win. Or he might have been 4 times World Champion.

So, Yuzu does not mention Alysia Liu among the teen girls quadster?